Baby Bonus

Wanni

Anyone gotten their baby bonus? How is it about? I heard mummy will be given a sum of $ from the goverment. And the baby will received credit in bAnk for 1 to 1 cash..

Any idea? TIA ;)

Wanni

Thank you. But I don't really understand about the cash gift. It is the 1 to 1 dollar scheme?

Gif

if i m not wrong, u are talking about the $4000? govt will give you $1000 a month for mths.

Jofeny

Yup.. U put in 6k, govt put in 6k (max).. U can put 1k by 1k, need not 6k altogether.. govt will match the Amt u put in every month..

That Is call Cda fund n u use the fund via a nets card. U can use to pay for bb stuff like see PD, injections at polyclinics, n infant care etc.

Tannie

Yes, u need to open a CDA account with ocbc or standchart n they will provide u with ATM card. Govt will match the amt of money u deposited into the account up to max 6k. U got 6yrs to deposit. The cash cannot be withdrawn but can be use in approved institute like child care n clinics or to pay school fees or medical etc, u can refer to the web for the list.

Wanni

Thanks for the clarification! So cash gift is total of $4k (1mth, 6mth, 12mth & 18mth) and the 1 to 1 dollar is up 2 $6k from government throughout 6yrs? Hope I get it right, thank you all! ^^