Baby Born in June 2011

BB Remus

Hi hi, any babies born in June 2011?
My son was born in NUH, 28 June.
Wanna bring my son out to meet more June babies....

Regards

Last edited:

Coly

baby remus, my gal born on the same day as ur boy! Let me try to join the facebook as well.

pixie

Hi there! My daughter was delivered by Prof. Rauff in NUH on June 26th in the morning. She was delivered via emergency c-section and weighed 3.1kg then. I've some pics of my baby in the Album which were taken on April 12. Feel free to browse through.

BB Remus

Hi there! My daughter was delivered by Prof. Rauff in NUH on June 26th in the morning. She was delivered via emergency c-section and weighed 3.1kg then. I've some pics of my baby in the Album which were taken on April 12. Feel free to browse through.
Hi Pixie, my doctor was Dr. Anika & Dr. Tan.

Coly

Hi Pixie,

May i know where can i find the link to the photos?

pixie

Thanks for the compliment, Coly. My baby is very blessed with big eyes just like all her nephews and cousins :)

xxava

My gal also born in June 2011, yea I wanna meet the June 11 mummies too can pse direct me to FB too?