baby burps?

apollo

u mean in ur tummy?? i think shd be hiccups... hmm the 'movements' is like continuously but in very 2-3 seconds interval.. like got something 'vibrating'.. hehe...

karoru

is the movement quite strong? me and DH always cannot differeniate btw his movements or burps or hiccups... hee...

Domique

hiccups can feel very obvious one. Like us adults hiccups. my ds always hiccups when he in tummy. now also hiccups a lot!
:)
Enjoy pregnancy!

is the movement quite strong? me and dear husband always cannot differeniate btw his movements or burps or hiccups... hee...

apollo

is the movement quite strong? me and dear husband always cannot differeniate btw his movements or burps or hiccups... hee...
slowly u'll noe hw to differenciate.. at 1st i also dunno lo keep telling my hubby hw come others will feel but i cant huh?? how come our baby dun hiccpus... then one day in my 30++ week, i finally realised 1st of the 'movement' i've beenfeeling is actually hiccups of baby... HAHA!

camomile

i start feeling the baby at 22 weeks. all prior to that, i always complain i can't feel baby, its not moving..etc etc... wondering if baby is actually alive..

i can't imagine if i have to wait till 30 weeks like you. i'll probably go nuts already!

is your baby a girl? baby girls baby are more docile than boys. i think my boy somersault in my tummy. stretchs his hands, moves his legs... i can see my tummy going up and down while watching tv on my back.

karoru

wow!!! that is fast... i still don really see the change in my tummy nor able to see baby movement yet... only can feel his movement slightly and gently... sometimes a bit harder but don know is it hiccups... hee...

iwan2noe

Hi hi :)

I think what i am experiencing is my baby's kickings coz when i caught my tummy during the movements i felt,i saw that my tummy actually move!

But the movement is not painful, it is like fluttering or vibration..so not sure if it is kick or hicupp...

But I still think it is gentle kicking by my baby ? =)

The feeling is wonderful and amazing =P:wong19: