baby coming to stage 2 but dont know wat milk powder to give her

shiyi

Hi dears, my girl is coming 6months. We received alot of samples from diff brands but not sure which one shd we choose.
How do you guys choose? or do u mix abit of stage 1 n 2 in the beginning?
not sure which milk powder better leh

apollo

Hi dears, my girl is coming 6months. We received alot of samples from diff brands but not sure which one should we choose.
How do you guys choose? or do you mix abit of stage 1 n 2 in the beginning?
not sure which milk powder better
i suggest u to stick to the current brand if ur baby is okay with it. and NEVER mix diffe FM tgt. even is same brand but diffe stage, also cannot mix. cos some babies tummy v sensitive, if u mix, they might get diarrhoea, and though is same brand but the amoung of ingredients also diffe.

best is to replace 1 feed by 1 feed.

every FM is the same. as long as ur girl has no pro taking it, means it is a GOOD FM for her. every FM has the standard amoung of nutri inside. just tt some aree slihgtly more and tt explain the price.

shiyi

so the other tins of samples all can throw away? my bb is drinking s26 so meaning stage 2 give her wyeth still? thanks

Please do not throw away other milk tin .
Can give away to other mummies . :001_302:
If you have mamil gold Step 2 , please give it to me . :shyxxx:
Currently i got two FOC tin from a mummy here . Save $$$$ .
I am switching from step 1 to step 2 later in the month . Now 5month old my baby :001_302:

apollo

so the other tins of samples all can throw away? my baby is drinking s26 so meaning stage 2 give her wyeth still? thanks
i agree with rainbow, u can gif it away to the other mummies.

if can, i think just gif the stage 2 of what she is drinking now. no point keep changing the brand if ur girl uits it =)

Hi! I have a can of 400g mamil gold 2 to give to u. How do i pass it to you? Also, i have a can of 900g Friso 2 to give away. Anyone wants?

Hi! I have a can of 400g mamil gold 2 to give to you. How do i pass it to you? Also, i have a can of 900g Friso 2 to give away. Anyone wants?

Yes Yes . I want only the 400g mamil gold step 2 .
Which Mrt station is good for you ? I go and collect . :001_302::001_302::001_302:

That day i went sengkang ,sit bus then lrt then mrt . Took me 2hrs to reach home as i live in pioneer but worth it as i save quite a bit on 2 tin . :shyxxx: .

shiyi

cant rmb wat r the 400g samples..think its similac and friso,,haha
but wyeth dint even gimme sample

ls.ting

Ya.. i think you can stick to same brand since the milk is suitable for your baby and she has used to the same brand.

Can Can Can . Toa Payoh mrt is good for me as I work in Yio chu kang . :Dancing_wub:

Can I meet you after work . Around 6.30pm reach TYP . :tlaugh:
PM you my HP number.