baby cry every night when want to sleep

temari

ever since i start going back to work after 4 months maternity leave,my baby will cry every time he want to sleep every night.

i do not know how my in laws take care in the morning that makes him like this.

ling.er

ever since i start going back to work after 4 months maternity leave,my baby will cry every time he want to sleep every night.

Mayb play too much ?? Try latch him .. Latching will calm him/her down.. Tat wat i did to my son when he cry @ nigh when i try out changing diaper / give water / or pacifer = all no use so i latch :wong19:

temari

i am not breastfeeding my baby.

ya.maybe due to morning in laws play with him a lot never let him sleep.cos they always like that.

cnt be miss me then cry leh cos i go back he also nv show sign of excitment.

after in law take care, baby change a lot. now harder to make him sleep.and i cannot say anything to them.wait husband not happy also.somemore staying with them now. very difficult.i have to endure the way they handle my baby.and i hate it.

JPng

ya.maybe due to morning in laws play with him a lot never let him sleep.cos they always like that.

cnt be miss me then cry cos i go back he also never show sign of excitment.

after in law take care, baby change a lot. now harder to make him sleep.and i cannot say anything to them.wait husband not happy also.somemore staying with them now. very difficult.i have to endure the way they handle my baby.and i hate it.
guess grandparents are always excited and wanna play with the little one. they never get tired of playing n taking care of them. one comforting factor is that u know ur bb is in good hands and they truely loves ur bb. :)

babytazz

cnt be miss me then cry cos i go back he also never show sign of excitment.

jia you! We're sending our kid to infant care. Find it better than letting MIL take care. Sometimes the way they take care and our intended ways are different and may end up having friction. Mine keep wanting bb to wear two piece shirt & shorts. I let him wear shirt no shorts kanna her mumbling & her complain to hubby. I let him wear romper she say too tight different to remove etc.. I let him wear disposable diapers she say no good, nappies are better. I use the milk bottles, she say not good teats too short but hey hubby and I are doing fine feeding him and it's only her who has trouble (I think). I intended to try out nappy and let boy wear a mixture of rompers and 2 pcs but after so many mumbling & not too sure if there were many complains, I got fed up and handle boy my own way. I do away with thoughts of nappy or cloth diapers and let him wear rompers most of the time. Sounds rebellious.. lol... But end of the day, it's me who washes his clothes, change his diapers, feed him, take care of him, buy his clothes. So, whatever makes my life easier to take care of him will be the way.

But, must still thank her for taking care of household chores for the home coz I didn't manage to help her out in most areas.

Last edited:

kenxf_03

Hi temari,

my DS used to be like this when I return to workforce after my 4 maternity leaves.

He juz refused to slp at nite or rather when I finally tuck him to slp, he will wake up many times in the middle of the nite juz wanting mw to carry him. He'll kp looking at me and refused to slp! So I ended quitting my job to take care of him full time loh.

He get better after that and dint wake up often in the middle of the nite anymore. Guess he dont wanna u to work and wanna disturb u to catch ur attention. This is wat my son did to me loh..

As for the way ur in law take care of ur son, try speaking to ur Hb nicely abt this and let him know that its hard for u to juggle btwn work and taking care of Ds at nite.

Hope everthing goes well for u. : )

temari

guess grandparents are always excited and wanna play with the little one. they never get tired of playing n taking care of them. one comforting factor is that you know your baby is in good hands and they truely loves your baby. :)
if they love their grandson, they will help their son to take care baby when cry already.but they did not.watch tv,do own thing. eat own food. as long as we are around they wnt border to help.they hv selfish mindset.only help when we need to go out.then they will panic as they do not know how to take care.hard time when teaching in law how to make milk and change pamper.few weeks then know how to do.scare to learn and scare to change baby shit.i almost kill myself infront of them.

my baby is not in good hands.they cannot handle baby.

in laws only know how to play baby.they dont know how to take care of baby.why baby cry they dun know how to go find out. never change pamper as i told them to.baby bkside soak till red.

temari

Hi temari,

my dear son used to be like this when I return to workforce after my 4 maternity leaves.

He just refused to sleep at nite or rather when I finally tuck him to sleep, he will wake up many times in the middle of the nite just wanting mw to carry him. He'll kp looking at me and refused to sleep! So I ended quitting my job to take care of him full time loh.

He get better after that and dint wake up often in the middle of the nite anymore. Guess he dont wanna you to work and wanna disturb you to catch your attention. This is what my son did to me loh..

As for the way your in law take care of your son, try speaking to your husband nicely about this and let him know that its hard for you to juggle btwn work and taking care of dear son at nite.

Hope everthing goes well for you. : )
i cannot afford to quit my job because i still need to support my mother.i need to give her $ for hdb loan.she is also working 24hrs everyday to support the family too as my brother and sister do not have fix job.i wanted to fully take care of baby too but i cant.i wish my mom can help to take care baby too but she cnt too.

i have spoken to my husband many times of any problems that ive faced.but only ended up he will scold me and now started to shout at me.me and my husband quarrel many times because of in laws handling baby. husband want to save $ so he die die dont want to hire nanny or baby sitter.

angelwendy

i think better to send to infant care... now can use baby CDA acct to pay.. so is cheaper.. not like last time.. so ex...

babytazz

i think better to send to infant care... now can use baby CDA acct to pay.. so is cheaper.. not like last time.. so ex...
yup.. actually almost like dont have to pay. But have to fork out cash for deposit, insurance, registration & 1st mth/1st half mth's fee after subsidy. otherwise, any relatives to help? or is ur hubby willing to share the care load?

Ting

i believe he is over stimulated thus fuss so much at night.
frm the way your inlaws tc of your child, maybe u wanna consider infant care or a nanny. :)