Baby Darrielle is here!

Amulet

24th Mar:

got checkup with Dr. Ang.. he did scanning and mentioned tat amniotic fluid level is low, baby should be out liao.. but i wasn't havin any contractions or passed the mucus plug, totally no sign of labour, so Dr. Ang ask me to consider inducing.. I agreed on the spot as i was already there, don wan to waste time go home n think la. haha.. so he inserted the pill for inducin into my cervix.. (wah! damn pain!!!) after he put in the pill, i become blur blur coz 'destressed' by the pain whn he put the pill in liao..
got light bleedin and back aches n mild contractions almost immediately.. was told to go home n admit myself into TMC at 10.30pm..

after tat, went home, surf net, n took a nap.. tot i would deliver on the night.. be4 goin to TMC, shopped at causeway point and had sakae sushi for dinner with my mum.. reached hospital juz nice on time.. i think Dr. ang had at least 3 other patients tat night.. was sent to my ward n told to rest there while waiting for Dr. Ang.. ard 11.30pm, Dr. Ang finally drop by, and did VE again.. was told tat cervix is still quite closed and he put in 2 more pills for me..

try to sleep but hardly get a wink coz of the contractions n backaches and worry about my mum n my best friend as they accompanied me to hospital, and stay at the waitin lounge coz they scare i deliver in the middle of night..

25th mar:

finally, Dr. Ang came in the morning, did VE again, i was only 1.5cm dilated.. (it was so painful i almost wan to kick him) thn he say tat, we can proceed with the drip to induce further, but success rate only 70%.. but he also got mention tat if in the end still fail n end up gotta c-sec, i would have to pay $1300 cash instead of $700 (for scheduled c-sec) or $400 (for vaginal birth).. i was scare tat in the end might fail, thn wasted time feelin extra pain n pay extra moolah.. so chose to go for spinal c-sec..

so was preparin for the operation at 1pm, and 1.30pm, was wheeled into the OT... was very nervous coz scare of pain.. but the whole operation team is very nice n friendly, makes me feel more relax.. listened to their chattin and chatted with them throughout the operation, and by 1.58pm, baby is out.. the 1st tot was, "oh~ her cries sound like donald duck.."

after cleaning, baby is wheel out to the labour ward to be weighted n everything.. the midwive let my mum carry the baby for 15 mins.. n my mom wept whn she 1st carry the baby.. tears of joy.. haha... i was sent back into my ward by 2.30pm, and finally, baby was brought to me at 6pm and i breastfed her immediately..

LoVeS

CONGRATZ indeed very unique name but i wonder in future does the teacher knw how to pronounce or nt :tlaugh:

Ya xtra pain, tis is aso 1 of the reasons why i rather choose schedule c-sect than natural birth coz quite a few mummies end up aso need to c-sect which the pains u went thru r gone to drain + xtra $$ need to pay coz it is nt schedule c-sec + time wasted waiting n waiting.:001_302:

-SRI-

hahaha..finally found ur post...i agreed ur gal name very the unique... stylo n hv great meaning..she's ur darling..hehe...Congrats!! I scared of c-sect..hopefully i can hv normal birth..less costs oso...:001_302: u take care k...:wong19:

Amulet

hahaha..finally found ur post...i agreed ur gal name very the unique... stylo n hv great meaning..she's ur darling..hehe...Congrats!! I scared of c-sect..hopefully i can hv normal birth..less costs oso...:001_302: u take care k...:wong19:
hahaa.. hope u have a smoooth n fast delivery whn its ur turn~

-SRI-

time flies~ hehe :001_302:
yalor...last time when i juz get to noe u in tis forum, ur darling still nt yet popped out...nw out oredi to see tis world...so fast....n actually i was waiting for u online at tis forum..Tell Loves tt u due oredi...wondering whether u hv give birth or nt...hw are u n bb.... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:...

glad to hear both of u are fine...:001_302: a relieve....:Dancing_wub: if mine due sept, ur bb n mine 6 mths apart only...she's jie jie...:001_302::001_302::001_302: