Baby Diapers?

honeymei09

which diapers can last overnight? i often find myself having to change my boy diaper in the wee hour.

Just curious, how many diapers do mummies use a day?
My 2 months and 2 weeks old princess has been using mamy poko. Though we've tried the samples from hospital, i find it too hard and causes nappy rashes. When I tried mamy poko, she's more comfortable because it's so soft and also absorbs pretty well! I also highly recommend mamy poko, same here, not an employee of mamy poko but just a happy and satisfied customer! :Dancing_wub:Maggie is now 2 months and 2 weeks old

newmum80

My 2 months and 2 weeks old princess has been using mamy poko. Though we've tried the samples from hospital, i find it too hard and causes nappy rashes. When I tried mamy poko, she's more comfortable because it's so soft and also absorbs pretty well! I also highly recommend mamy poko, same here, not an employee of mamy poko but just a happy and satisfied customer! :Dancing_wub:Maggie is now 2 months and 2 weeks old
I've heard many good reviews as well as some not so good, currently i am using huggies dry comfort which is pretty good. I wonder does MamyPoko hv any free sample for mummies like me who wana try out. :)

lushtear

Using Mamy Poko for nite, outdoors and when i know she is going to poo.. I only use drypers when I'm home in the day cos i change it very often. Mamy Poko can last quite long and i think the poo poo pocket does arrest the poo quite well cos my gal's poo is really ALOT :) and sometimes drypers cant handle it.

Sephoria

my baby girl has been using pampers since birth.. so far so good, no leakage and i feel that it is really very absorbent!

Ashbaby

my baby girl has been using pampers since birth.. so far so good, no leakage and i feel that it is really very absorbent!
Pampers is very ex!!! I use mamypoko in the day time and pampers for overnight. Im trying out nepia too.

BTW where can I buy fitti?

xicloudix

have been using drypers, but my son suddenly have nappy rash... and quite bad... but i change diaper every 3 hrs.... so dun know where went wrong.. but change to modern cloth diapers now, his condition better.... so i think i will keep to cloth diapers and supplement with disposables when Cloth diaper ran out....

mrsmorgan

Just tried mamy poko for my son.. Can last throughout e nite if he doesnt poo.. So im now using huggies (green pkging) for day n mamy poko for nite but will start to use bumwear nxt wk then mamy poko will be for nite n outdoors.

cel.lea

So the normal mamypoko or they state for overnight use? How old is your bb? My son drinks alot of water & milk so I need to find a good diaper that can hold his urine and not overflow.
sorry for this Super late respond... probably too late cos u might had already figure out. there's only 2 types of mamy poko, 1 is in blue packaging which is the good one. the other is the economy but in yellow. so get the blue one for nights.

bingtingyin

Hello mummies, me is looking a cheap n good diaper for NB during day time. Recently saw NTUC gt promotion for Drypers NB. But dare nt buy cos dun noe it will cos my bb to hv rashes. Pls adv. Thanks!!

xiaodaisy

Hello mummies, me is looking a cheap n good diaper for NB during day time. Recently saw NTUC gt promotion for Drypers NB. But dare nt buy cos dun noe it will cos my bb to hv rashes. Pls adv. Thanks!!
actually , u can go to have samples fm the company before buying or u could take a few fm ur frens who is using to try out first if u worry that may cause bb to have rashes

else , u can buy a small pack , if its not suitable u could sell it off maybe at a lower price =)

bingtingyin

actually , u can go to have samples fm the company before buying or u could take a few fm ur frens who is using to try out first if u worry that may cause bb to have rashes

else , u can buy a small pack , if its not suitable u could sell it off maybe at a lower price =)
Thanks. Think I will take ur adv get a pkt to try. If really cannt use then let go.

marshmallows

For NB, try to get those diaper with Velcro fastening. Tape ones like drypers always gave my baby a scare whenever I change his diaper cos of the sound. Mamy Poko or huggies is good.