baby don like to drink milk

Pepper12

Hello mummies. My baby boy going to 8 mth in few day times. But now he don like to drink milk. When he going to slp we will feed him but recently he doesnt want any milk.
Is it coz of teething? And also in the middle of the night he will start screaming and crying.

What shall we do?

Qookie

My friend told me her son went on a milk strike when he was teething. So she told me to expect that too.

The middle of the night scream-cry...could it be nightmares?

My baby is now almost 10 months...still no teeth though! Haha :p

KiBin

My friend told me her son went on a milk strike when he was teething. So she told me to expect that too.

what did your friend do to let her bb drink milk?

Pepper12

But he seems like everyday the same timing will scream and cry. Lol. Feels so restless. I still have to carry him walk ard den he manage to slp back.

Pepper12

But he seems like everyday the same timing will scream and cry. Lol. Feels so restless. I still have to carry him walk ard den he manage to slp back.

Qookie

My friend said it'll pass. She gave him water instead. Otherwise she's scared he'll dehydrate. He took his milk again after a few days.

Is your son better now?

velvetberry

I gt many frens whose babies just stoo drinking milk, since as early as 5 mths. Can't help. Just give solid earlier nn load of cheese etc when 9bmths

tingtinga2602

I gt many frens whose babies just stoo drinking milk, since as early as 5 mths. Can't help. Just give solid earlier nn load of cheese etc when 9bmths
Not sure if you had tried any solid foods yet. I'm a certified dietitian and here to help with nutrition questions. I'm also holding a workshop for weaning diet for parents only. Please PM me if interested. It will be held on weekends and in bishan area.

Aanju

Hi! My son is gonna be eight months in 10days. Three weeks back he refused to drink milk too. I had started solids so I used to give him cereal in milk, fruit/vege purees and made avocado shake with formula (no sweetener added). He loved it. Within two weeks he was fine and drank his milk. Btw he has like 5 teeth then and I assumed it was his teething phase.

Don't worry!