Baby Education Savings

ellyeun

any other option beside endowment? I understand tt endowment gotta pay every annually, cannot lapse right ? In any case if lapse how?

CarolOng

It doesn't have to be an endowment plan. A normal saving plan will work jus as fine. My insurance agent did a very gd job in planning for my entire family. He reviewed all the policy that we hv so that whatever policy we hv currently are revelant to our needs. At diff. stages of life, we'll wanna hv some extra, special features in the policy.

you can PM me for my agent's contact if u r interested. (jus tot of sharing a gd agent's contact)

ellyeun

It doesn't have to be an endowment plan. A normal saving plan will work jus as fine. My insurance agent did a very gd job in planning for my entire family. He reviewed all the policy that we hv so that whatever policy we hv currently are revelant to our needs. At diff. stages of life, we'll wanna hv some extra, special features in the policy.

you can PM me for my agent's contact if u r interested. (jus tot of sharing a gd agent's contact)
actually im just planning ahead before bb come out...
will give my agent a call see if he can provide a better policy, other will pm u !!! ^^

CarolOng

No worries.

Good to plan ahead! Do check out the alternative with yr agent, he/she will be the best person to advise u =)