Baby Expo 2011

Rukia

Is it worth going?

I stay in the west, so want to hear from those who have gone to previous baby expo or have gone to this current one before I decide to make this long journey down to the east.

Any must buys if it is worth going?

Jofeny

Super lousy. Jus back. Major brands all not there. I only see a stall selling cot.. No pigeon, no huggies, no kodomo, only see Avent n stemcord. A few insurance counter.. N the moo moo stay dry diaper.. Else really is nothing.. Regret going

kayjay

We just went there, very lousy. wasted trip

We went to Next door John Little to buy some Rompers instead $3... way cheaper then Baby Fair

babylele

Woo... Lucky nv go! Initially was planning to go down look see look see.. But end up busy at work.. Given the feedbacks, I think the taka fair held earlier this yr is better den expo... Lolxx:red:

cel.lea

Super lousy. Jus back. Major brands all not there. I only see a stall selling cot.. No pigeon, no huggies, no kodomo, only see Avent n stemcord. A few insurance counter.. N the moo moo stay dry diaper.. Else really is nothing.. Regret going
i went to the baby fair today & really not a lot of stalls. the only stuff i got is avent pacifier $10.90 (retail 14.90). 1 set of 260ml (2 bottles) cost $19.50.

1 yr there's 2 diff organiser holding baby fair, with slight diff in name. this one really is the not-too-good exhibitor. i think the better one will be holding one early next yr..... i always didnt mark down the one. their avent is half price off & the hall is pack with stalls. this one really sucks

panpan

hm... i was thinking of heading down! Saw in the papers on the advertisements.. but looks like not really worth going down.. hm..

shierly

i was dissapointed too. plan to buy baby stuffs (Pigeon Sterilizer) but ended bought 3 pairs of crocs shoes at next hall.hahaha.. really not worth to go down.

Jofeny

Woo... Lucky nv go! Initially was planning to go down look see look see.. But end up busy at work.. Given the feedbacks, I think the taka fair held earlier this yr is better den expo... Lolxx:red:

precisely, everyone says so... but taka sale that time im still not preggy yet.. so never go.. haha..

Jellybeana

Hi mummies,

Do they carry diapers there? i thought baby fair is the best place to get diapers...
Seems like mummies end up buying things from other halls.

:(

babylele

eh diaper i tink ntuc got promo or something.. went pass the diaper shelf.. nv really see thou...

btw anybody use fitti here or anything? i bought drypers and huggies... hope to have some feedbacks on diapers too ~

panpan

Hi mummies,

Do they carry diapers there? i thought baby fair is the best place to get diapers...
Seems like mummies end up buying things from other halls.

:(
just came back from there not too long ago.. I saw moo moo kow over there.. so unless u are looking for modern cloth diapers? I saw a few booths selling disposable diapers but didnt look at the pricing.

There's a stemcord booth there.. I bought the pureen ABD detergent (though i'm not too sure if it's cheaper..). I saw moms & fairy there too~
Quite a number of stores selling kids apparels, baby cot.. so unless you are looking for baby clothes. Honestly, this expo fair looks very small..

There's john little sales, crocs sales, audio house (food and electronic) sales at expo if you intend to go. Beware of the crowd though!

Jellybeana

thanks Panpan & babylele,

seems like baby fairs are better during the first half of the year.
my fry is only 2+ months, therefore still trying out different kind of diapers.

Tried and tested Huggies since its whats given by the hospital, but when my fry pooped, it leaked and OMG it spill all the way to his waist and his back of the romper also KNS. (literally)

I have a sample piece of Goon and so far its the best! but may not be able to purchase it easily :(

trying MamypoKo now.. survived the poop test today!
Have not tried Fitti ... so erm, cant comment.