baby falling down from the bed..

bendi

My 7 month baby roll and fall from the bed. Of cos he cried but after awhile ok already. The distance he fall is about half a metre.
Should I bring him to a doctor for a check? There is no visible injuries that I can see.
Anyone had similar experience before?

Radiahhh

you should monitor him. if he vomits or have fever, you should bring him. but i suggest you to bring him to the nearest clinic to check :)

Busymom

My older fell from the sarong and the second fell from the bed. I sent them to the pediatrician at Thomson medical and he ordered a scan on both incidents.

Was relief when the scan revealed that they are alright cos you won't know where they hurt especially the head!

CutieLya

My baby 5mths old just fall off this morning.. I came back home n being told by my hubby that my baby some how was on the floor when he wakes up. So definitely she must have roll over n fall off the bed coz the pillow was on the floor n she was beside the pillow. When hubby got up n look at her, she was actually on her belly and smiling at him. Oh god, hopefully nothing is wrong with her n hopefully the pillow caught her fall.

I nearly lost my heartbeat imagining it. I wasn't around at that point. Hubby did check on her and no bumps or anything bruise. My mom was feeding her when I came back home.. She seemed to be happy smiling away. Drank milk after that, and even poo hours after milk. She is still a happy baby but being a mother, I am still worrying for my baby.

Hubby want to bring her to KK hospital for check tomoerow. Any advise? Should I bring her to normal clinic or to KK hospital. I am living near KTP hospital. Not sure is it adviseable bring her there since its nearer.