Baby first year party ideas?

JessTan

dear mummies,
pls kindly render your experience in celebrating ur child's first year birthday...
what to take note and stuffs like that?
thanksssss!
share your venue of ur child's birthday party too :)

thankssss. .

apollo

I think firstly you shd list down how many guests you are inviting and decide on the venue. After deciding on the venue, then the catering, cake, goodies bags and the party theme if you want to have one.

We had a small party for ds, and only invited some close relatives of my hub's side. We had the party at my inlaws' house, catered buffet from Neogarden, cake from PineGarden, winnie the pooh theme. Because the party was a small one, thus the planning part was easier. =)

Ting

i'm currently planning my daughter's 4th birthday. for me, i first come up with a theme that she wants and then next up, i do an estimation of the number of guests I'm inviting and then decide on my venue.
after deciding on my venue, book it, and then "send out" the invites. last year i did it thru family gatherings and SMS-ing. this year, also invited my relatives thru the CNY gathering and created an Events page on FB to invite my friends. i try to get their confirmation ASAP, if possible, on the spot.
then i source for the cake and party supplies. if the supplies are purchased online overseas, i will order them at least 1 mth b4 hand. if local, prob 2-3 weeks b4 hand. (for local supplies, can purchased them from party shops too). this year i was late for preperations (last yr i started planning 4 mths b4hand) so i didnt manage to get the supplies overseas cos i was worried they wont get here in time, so i will DIY my own decorations. :)

food wise, BBQ food will be prepared by my aunt so not an issue, catering wise, still deciding! :)

as for location, i chose chalets (the bigger ones) bcos i have a big number of guests so i would need ample space for them to sit arnd. last year was at aloha loyang and this year would be at SAF Changi resort.
oh, for her 1st birthday, it was a small affair with just close relatives and friends, so i held it at home. :)

shiyi

theres nothing much creative to plan on 1st year as baby still dosent know anything.
i booked a chalet with catering and cake. deco-ed with some balloons and stuff.

Wonderlust

Hi Mommies,

Please visit Wonderlust Viche | Facebook.

An online children’s wonderland,made and handled with Love. Wonderlust pampers parents with the best
solutions to all your needs.

From newborn to toddler, we adorn you with all that you desire for your little angel.

Wonderlust magically transforms your colorless parties into a fascinating ball of fun. Providing party supplies, and delicately hand-made hampers and gifts. From cupcake toppers to pom pom, decoration, banners, goody bags and more. We designed and hand-made with love for all the little ones.

Follow us on our Facebook page for seasonal updates on an array of exclusive apparels and essentials for all the little ones.

Email your requests to wonderlust.viche@gmail.com

Spread the love of Wonderlust.

preeti22

Though I am associated with party planners, I wanted to celebrate my daughter's 1st birthday in simple way.We invited only family members and their kids. We decorated house only with loads of balloons and nothing else. then we had few games after that birthday cut her birthday cake. we gave away goody bags full of jely beans and everyone went home happily.