baby gender predictor test

Hi Mummys,

Would you mind to share your experience using this :

Baby Gender Predictor Test

You only have to fill out the form with mother's and father's birth month and year and the conception month.

I've tried it for myself and some of my relatives and it's correct.

My result is baby boy, EDD next march.

pixie

Hi, I don't have any experience on using such tool to predict gender of my baby. I only believe results that are scientific proven.

There is no way we can predict gender of our baby just by entering date of birth of both parents. What happened to you and your relatives are plain coincidence and congrats!

Hi, I don't have any experience on using such tool to predict gender of my baby. I only believe results that are scientific proven.

There is no way we can predict gender of our baby just by entering date of birth of both parents. What happened to you and your relatives are plain coincidence and congrats!
Yeah...a bit unbelievable.. but then i also try to enter my friends data (the baby already born) and i found out also correct..
maybe just for fun...

baby pann nu

Hi, I tried it for my #1 and it comes out true ( baby girl ).. now expecting #2 and due on August. It predicts as Boy :)
whether true or not, I just satisfied with the answer.. Thanks for sharing.. have fun!!

Frenchkitty

My cousin used this to predict both her pregnancies and both correct. I used this for my 1st pregnancy also accurate. This time it predicts a girl for my 2nd pregnancy :)

felicity

Gender Prediction Quiz <-- this gives me 75% girl as well... oh well, maybe it's really time to spend money =P
(reason hoping for boy is to save money, i'm sure i'll shop like mad for all the pink, cute and sweet things if my baby's a girl! =P)

bdoll

Hi Mummys,

Would you mind to share your experience using this :

Baby Gender Predictor Test

You only have to fill out the form with mother's and father's birth month and year and the conception month.

I've tried it for myself and some of my relatives and it's correct.

My result is baby boy, EDD next march.

I think the best FREE gender predictor test is the Chinese Pregnancy Calendar. You only need to know the lunar month and linar age of the mother when conceived, and you will get the prediction. I have 4 corrects out of 5 so far.

there's this product from the US its call the "intelligender" its not 100% accurate but very high chance to getting the gender right. jus pee in cup then use syring transfer into their container provided with some sort of chemical stuff inside then jus swirl for 10-15 sec then set it on flat clear area. then the colour will change according..

Ekari

may i know what logic does it uses for the ancient chinese calender if there are any at all? But so far, everyone satisfied with the accuracy?

baby pann nu

Hi, I tried it for my #1 and it comes out true ( baby girl ).. now expecting #2 and due on August. It predicts as Boy :)
whether true or not, I just satisfied with the answer.. Thanks for sharing.. have fun!!
Just found out from scan that it's a boy.. So it is true for my both prenancy :)

cyberie

accurate for me...

well.. it is just a predictor... for the fun.. i guess... no harm...
but gynae confirmation is still the most accurate...