baby kicking

apollo

oh... so when is ur c-sect? got go count time and date one is it?
actu wanna go count but my mum and MIL say dun nd go count... cos if normal delivery or emergency c-sect also no chance to go count... somemore hor, my gynae going on leave leh... i wan 1st or 4th june she say cannot, only 2nd -.-" so is my gynae "count" the date for me lo... LOL!:tlaugh:

pigletif

actu wanna go count but my mum and MIL say dun nd go count... cos if normal delivery or emergency c-sect also no chance to go count... somemore hor, my gynae going on leave leh... i wan 1st or 4th june she say cannot, only 2nd -.-" so is my gynae "count" the date for me lo... LOL!:tlaugh:
LOL, okok, gynae chose the date, must be a good date. don worried.
i will be waiting for your return than...

annie

ya if bb not kicking i will worry! my girl used to kick alot but at times she almsot half of the day no move i very worry leh.. i hope she kick more lol. sometimes she move her legs one side to another or so.. can see one bump moving on my tummy! lol so funni...

most of the time my bb's kicks r painless but sometimes it kicks v hard then i feel painful. its v interesting to see my tummy skins suddenly moves as bb kicks. feel v rewarding! :biggrin:

pigletif

actually by 18 weeks, if u reali take some notice on your tummy reaction, the kick is very light only. not kick, feels like movement of your bb..

apollo

actually by 18 weeks, if u reali take some notice on your tummy reaction, the kick is very light only. not kick, feels like movement of your bb..
it depends on individual i think.. when i reached 18+ weeks, got 1 night i haven slp yet, lie on my bed den suddenly bb KICK ME!!!!!!! 1 kick, 2 kick.......... 5 kicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! den i woke my hubby up lo! but when he wake up bb dun wanna kick liao -.-"""

newbie2009

I'm feeling lots of kicks and pokes and some are pretty sharp :D
yes its those sharp pain which are really uncomfortable. I always had to talk to my baby to coax him to sleep. haha. And to advise him not to kick me so hard.

sometimes the feeling is like baby is using its hands or legs to jab my tummy area. can get really painful.

Last edited:

hueychye79

yes its those sharp pain which are really uncomfortable. I always had to talk to my baby to coax him to sleep. haha. And to advise him not to kick me so hard.
I am about 17 weeks now, but sometimes I can feel a sharp pain. Wonder is my stomach expanding or baby kicking? :err:

Jerlene

I wonder if anyone experience if your baby did not move/kick u for one particular day??
Why is it so?? Is it something wrong?

some day my bb is v active, moves a lot, some day it is quite quiet, i can hardly feel his movements, i think shd not worry too much. mayb it moves v tiny that u can feel it.

i started feeling something in my 16th week. but cause its my 1st, i didnt know that was my little one moving till im in my 20th week. for whole of a month i thought it was hunger. still wondering why im feeling the hunger when im not hungry at all.
books usually describe movements like butterflies, light flutter. sort of la. i couldnt find the right word to describe till my friend mention, like blowing bubbles inside.
anyway, by 20th week onwards the movement will be more obvious already. and as it gets bigger you will be able to differenciate whether baby's moving, or kicking.
am now in my 34week going 35th. my precious very hyper active. and can see tummy earthquake when he moves inside. he likes giving me chicken wings.. the part where i feel his 'kicks' now are actually his elbows. cause head down liao..
i remebered once he didnt move much for whole day. even when he did, it was very light and only few times. got kinda worried. but he became active again the next day. either he purposely want test test his mummy's patience or he got tired.
i think for one day if baby dont move much should be ok la. but if baby doesnt move or move very little for few days. its best to call your gynae and let him know. better be safe then sorry ya..