Baby Michelle 28.10.09

Porukadotzu

I'm October mommy, just got the chance to share my birth story here..:001_302:

Finally after waiting for so long my second daughter baby Michelle agreed to come out on 28 October morning.

Contraction pain starting to kick me around 1am, waking me up for a leak then after tat go back sleep.

another contraction at around 3am, also went to take a leak, then i fix some milk for my 1st daughter the go back sleep.

woken up at 4.30am again, this time i feel that it's getting stronger. My hip aching badly, i feel my backbone very sore too. So i prepare myself, wake hubby up and tell him to be ready, he called the doctor and they ask me to go admit hospital. After checked the hospital bag for the last time, and drink a chicken essence, then we rush to hospital coz the pain kept stronger.

Reach Mt.Alvernia delivery room at 5.55am, do some last weighing, then walk to the delivery suite, changed into the blue robe, and nurse strap me with CTG scan to monitor the baby heart and contraction.

Can see the contraction go up and down, nurse checked I already dialate 5cm-6cm and say baby might come b4 9am. so she rushing giving me the jab coz i have GBS positive.

I ask for a gas and a shot at thigh, then I just wait there for the worse pain to come while watching prime time morning..:001_302:.

When the nurse checked again, I was 8cm, then the urge to push suddenly came. Did some crying and few screaming, but doc haven't arrived yet so nurse ask me to wait otherwise she will deliver the baby but the urge so unbearable so i just kept pushing.

Finally doc arrive and i can feel the water burst on my last pushed, then followed by the worse pain ever...after few push and scream, baby Michelle come out to see us at 7.50am.

She weigh 3.540kg, length 51cm.:Dancing_wub:

joeyz

I'm October mommy, just got the chance to share my birth story here..:001_302:

Finally after waiting for so long my second daughter baby Michelle agreed to come out on 28 October morning.

Contraction pain starting to kick me around 1am, waking me up for a leak then after that go back sleep.

another contraction at around 3am, also went to take a leak, then i fix some milk for my 1st daughter the go back sleep.

woken up at 4.30am again, this time i feel that it's getting stronger. My hip aching badly, i feel my backbone very sore too. So i prepare myself, wake hubby up and tell him to be ready, he called the doctor and they ask me to go admit hospital. After checked the hospital bag for the last time, and drink a chicken essence, then we rush to hospital coz the pain kept stronger.

Reach Mt.Alvernia delivery room at 5.55am, do some last weighing, then walk to the delivery suite, changed into the blue robe, and nurse strap me with CTG scan to monitor the baby heart and contraction.

Can see the contraction go up and down, nurse checked I already dialate 5cm-6cm and say baby might come before 9am. so she rushing giving me the jab coz i have GBS positive.

I ask for a gas and a shot at thigh, then I just wait there for the worse pain to come while watching prime time morning..:001_302:.

When the nurse checked again, I was 8cm, then the urge to push suddenly came. Did some crying and few screaming, but doc have not't arrived yet so nurse ask me to wait otherwise she will deliver the baby but the urge so unbearable so i just kept pushing.

Finally doc arrive and i can feel the water burst on my last pushed, then followed by the worse pain ever...after few push and scream, baby Michelle come out to see us at 7.50am.

She weigh 3.540kg, length 51cm.:Dancing_wub:
Congra Porukadotzu Mummy, u have a very short delivery. Me also push before doc & nurse arrived, i can understand how u feel thn. Take care & rest well. :)

-jOanna

Congrats Porukadotzu mummy ! :D Finally ur time came! omg u never take epidural i guess the pain is really very pain cuz I took epidural still pain :( Rest well now :D