Baby Movement

Jheyyy

I'm nearing 20 weeks now, i guess still early to feel baby kicks.
But i've felt baby movements though.
It's like having bubbly feelings in your tummy, haha ! :001_302:

Gem2505

I'm nearing 20 weeks now, i guess still early to feel baby kicks.
But i've felt baby movements though.
It's like having bubbly feelings in your tummy, haha ! :001_302:
i had that bubbly feeling also.. since last week. i thot the bubbly feeling was kicks?
movements wise, sometimes will feel baby pressing onto bladder litat. coz just went toilet only, feel like going the nx min which is impossible. den i just press press tummy abit, the feeling went off. sometimes will have slight pain at lower parts, just press it awhile.. massage litat.. den ok le. i suppose that was movements..
dont really know what to expect coz first pregnancy.. hehe~

Jheyyy

i had that bubbly feeling also.. since last week. i thot the bubbly feeling was kicks?
movements wise, sometimes will feel baby pressing onto bladder litat. coz just went toilet only, feel like going the nx min which is impossible. then i just press press tummy abit, the feeling went off. sometimes will have slight pain at lower parts, just press it awhile.. massage litat.. then ok . i suppose that was movements..
dont really know what to expect coz first pregnancy.. hehe~
It's my first too !
I don't know but i checked with gynae & he says the bubbly feelings are the baby's movements (e.g twisting, flipping, somersaults). HAHA !
He says now still a little early to feel baby kicks though.
But it's okay, as long as i know my baby's active !

Ohh yah, sometimes i wake up, i feel those pains at my lower abdomen too.
I've to keep rubbing the area to ease the pain.

Gem2505

It's my first too !
I dont't know but i checked with gynae & he says the bubbly feelings are the baby's movements (e.g twisting, flipping, somersaults). HAHA !
He says now still a little early to feel baby kicks though.
But it's okay, as long as i know my baby's active !

Ohh yah, sometimes i wake up, i feel those pains at my lower abdomen too.
I've to keep rubbing the area to ease the pain.
oh.. icic. good to know baby v active inside.. ;)

hi ladies,
do you always feel the flutter like everyday? hmm... my bb was very active last week.. but this week seems to be less flutters.. only a few times a day... is this normal?

Gem2505

hi ladies,
do you always feel the flutter like everyday? hmm... my baby was very active last week.. but this week seems to be less flutters.. only a few times a day... is this normal?
hmm.. comes n go.. usually on a daily basis. but once in a while.. maybe you're concentrating on your things then u didnt feel it coz its not v hard.. not sensitive enough. or maybe baby dont wanna make u feel uncomfortable so only move slower and lesser. ;)

Hi Gem,
hahaa.. thank you for the reply! sigh... can't help but to be worried.. I've been telling the bb everyday to give mommy some flutters so that i'll know that he is growing well in me!!!

moncheri03

Hi Gem,
hahaa.. thank you for the reply! sigh... can't help but to be worried.. I've been telling the baby everyday to give mommy some flutters so that i'll know that he is growing well in me!!!
Me too, was rather worried last week when i realised i din feel much of his movements for about 2 days. Luckily he is now back to "normal" and now i'm in my 32th weeks. I guess no much space for him to move about but only able to feel his kicks.:wong29:

Me too, was rather worried last week when i realised i did not feel much of his movements for about 2 days. Luckily he is now back to "normal" and now i'm in my 32th weeks. I guess no much space for him to move about but only able to feel his kicks.:wong29:
hahaa.. congrats babe!!! you'll be due soon... when's ur EDD?

Justina

i think generally everyone says 'kick' as movement but baby maybe 'punching'?? just enjoy every movement as I think that's the best part of pregnancy!

Jheyyy

Sometimes i get v worried when i don't feel anything for hours too !
But when my baby starts moving around & kicking, i'll tell my baby to stop cos it feels really sore !

mizzyeika

i will get worried too when bby dont move/kick. The other day, he made me really worried when me and husb are out for our hari raya visiting and he refused to move for one whole day although me and husband tried to talk to him.

but as soon as we reached home, he starts to kick me reallllllllllly hard and wont stop moving. i think my boy is really a shy baby lah..

i will get worried too when bby dont move/kick. The other day, he made me really worried when me and husb are out for our hari raya visiting and he refused to move for one whole day although me and husband tried to talk to him.

but as soon as we reached home, he starts to kick me reallllllllllly hard and wont stop moving. i think my boy is really a shy baby ..
Hi mizzyeika,
exactly!!! I also got worried when bb is not moving as much and if i don't feel the flutters! Haa... last week bb was so active that I kept praising him... and perhaps he knew that he's going to let daddy and mommy see the gender last Friday evening! hahaa... i'm abt 18wk.. does that mean i won't feel the flutters frequently?

maneo0302

Hi mummies. I'm 18th week now, but i still don't feel the baby movements. Sometimes I feel like there's bubbles in my tummy. But I'm not very sure as this is my first time.
Yesterday when I went toilet to wee wee, i feel pain. Just for awhile. Is it due to the baby movement?

valenciabek

Hi Mummies,
Will ur baby keep moving too much till u feel like vomiting? My baby is moving so much last night till i almost vomited...