baby movements and kicks

Jerlene

ya ya , 1st bb, don't know how is moving/kicking.
just feel tummy sometimes is rumbling , or like cramp like tat...
so many funny feeling.
i think got to wait till bb gets bigger....

Ya... I think 1st bb everyone not sure how it feels.
Me got many feeling.. But also cannot identify which is which...
How to monitor heartbeat for BB???

pigletif

i also don know how to identify bb heart beat. I always feel my tummy got heart beat, but i think is my own cos eat too fast and indigestion and not those fast fast one.
heehee..

pureline

well my baby move quite alot too ...very active.

and she still very active now when she is 10 months old...

always climbing arounds... have to be extra careful....and her fav is...throwing my things around.. haha

isshin

Hi Haz.... I'm also first time mummy in the coming Aug...
Soon you will feel more movement and by then you can confirm is your baby moving inside of you.

I'm in my 22 weeks, my baby can really kick up a storm in the tummy.

tinklish

hi all! as for the heartbeat, can it be heard if your hubby place his ears at your lower back? That is what my hubby does every night.. he claims that he can hear triple heartbeat..two is mine i suppose and one is the baby's??

apollo

hi all! as for the heartbeat, can it be heard if your hubby place his ears at your lower back? That is what my hubby does every night.. he claims that he can hear triple heartbeat..two is mine i suppose and one is the baby's??
my hubby always place his ears on my tummy and he claim that can hear some heartbeat.. cant be mine cos my heart isn't at the tummy. LOL

Jerlene

Hi ..

I doubt we can hear the baby heart beat. It should be your baby movement or kicks.
Maybe i shall check with my gynae next week when i see him. Coz we will wondering is heartbeat or movements.

Basha

My hubby claims that he can hear like water rumbling in my tummy each tym he places his ears on it...hahaha...wonder where is that sound coming from....

tinklish

lol..my hubby claims that placing your ear on your stomach is a bad place to spot heartbeat cos he only hears my stomach rumbling..prob hungry.. haha

pokemon97

my boy is also very active now, exactly like when he is in my tummy. He kicks alot and so hard till i can see the movement from my tummy when i'm ard 9mths