Baby Photography

bananagurita

Hi mummies,

I'd like to do baby shots for my son before he lose all his baby fats :p anyone could recommend which studio to go? Thanks in advance! :)

venussnow

I'll be doing my daughter's at studioplay when she's 7 months old. Came upon this company when my friend posted her kids photoshoot and loved the style. U can check them out too

bananagurita

Hi venussnow, u mean studioplay by sean lau? I saw his work in their website too, it's really nice :) any idea how much is their package price though?

bananagurita

Hi ecila23,

Studioloft is nice too. I guess these 2 are still the best? :) undecided for which one to go haha but i like how studioloft comprises of full women photographer.. I tot maybe they'll be more patient with babies :D

shee

Had my girl photoshoot with Studio Play.. love her pictures! I paid $258 for the package. You may want to call them to find out more and need to make booking early..

bananagurita

Hi Shee,

$258 for 1 hr session? For baby only or parents are allowed to join in? Inclusive of any prints? Thanks lots for your info :)

shee

For 2 hours session for baby. If mum and dad wants to join, need to pay extra $35 per pax. 5 pictures and 1 reprint with framing (table top) =)

shee

No problem.. You can pay extra to get all the softcopies but can't remember how much they charged. They are friendly and will make my girl smile and laugh so he can catch her best shot =)

bananagurita

Haha that's good to hear :) how many months old is your baby when you bring her for the shoot?

I've just emailed them again, see if their price is still the same for 2013 :)

shee

When she was 1 year old... more expressions and actions.. Luckily she has not started walking at the time, if not will be difficult to catch her.. she will be walking around the studio..

How old do you plan to bring your son for shoot?

bananagurita

Haha very true :)

Im planning to bring him before he turns 1yr old, currently he's 8months, but trying to stand and cruise already. And he crawls so fast, quite difficult to capture his photo already because he's constantly moving and is very interested in our camera :p

lawrenceliau

Hi mommies!

I am providing Maternity and Baby photo shoot.

Please email to lawrenceliau@gmail.com with subject name "
Maternity and Baby photo shoot" for details and reservation of time slots, please attach your/baby recent photo in the email.

Cheers!

Lawrence Liau | Photographer

Last edited: