Baby Pool and Neck Float

Milan

Hi All Mummies,

Any idea where can I buy the above? I have checked with Hwa Xia and I want to compare the pricing. My hubby don't like the idea of sending my girl to HX or public pool so i tot of buying one to use at home instead.

Thanks

TANZHENZHI

I just saw one at Tom & Stephanie (Westmall), They're having a 15% discount + 5% for members. Can go take a look. ;)

diamond_boy

I saw a shop at Sembawang Shopping Centre, at level 2, selling at $95 & $75, with pool and neck float and CD. Made in China.

autumn82

I saw a shop at Sembawang Shopping Centre, at level 2, selling at $95 & $75, with pool and neck float and CD. Made in China.
Yes! But cannot recall what's the name of the shop! But if u take the escalator, it's just infront of it. :)

Milan

dears mummies, pls advise me how to go beauty world by public transport from ang mo kio? my hubby outstation this weekend so no driver :embarrassed: and i don't want to wait for another week. thanks all mummies for your lobang.

You can check out Singapore motherhood bp forum. They have a few sellers selling baby pool. I just bot mine few days ago. Cost $75.90 and deliver straight to my house. Comes with neck float and pump and toys. Can check it out.