baby rashes

fionliu

hi , my girl having her rashes under her chin area for a week plus le, intend to start solid for her this weekend but consult gp they say wait till my girl rashes gone.may i knw what is these rashes called, its not red dot its lumpy one, apply antibiotic cream for her these 2 days le , hw long does these rashes take to disappear? btw she gtg for her injection next 2 weeks, if the rashes is still there , can go for injection?

Ashbaby

I think u still can proceed with jab as per usual. Have u tried calamine lotion, if not ask PD for a cream call fucicort.

yalhoon

It cld be enzema (akin to sensivity) that wld appear whenever weather is hot or baby feels too warm. If it disappears whenever baby kept cool then don't worry. Juz kept baby cool. It wld disappear subsquently.

diymummy

The rashes seem to be localised which can be due to heat rash or milk rash. Try to keep the area clean and dry at all times on top of applying medicated cream prescribed by your GP.

It should be gone in 3 days or so. You should be able to see improvement in the condition everyday.

If the rash is not causing fever or have any other effects like lose of appetite, then you can go ahead with the injection.