Baby refuses semi solids

Gwynne

Any mummies have similar experiences with their babies not wanting to be fed with solids? My girl is turning 11mths soon and she still refuses to eat semi solids. Only once in a blue moon she willl eat which makes feeding her a big headache for us. Furthermore she has learnt how to spit food out if she do not like it. Will she outgrow this phrase? Or what shld I do?

brookemcalland

Weaning is not an easy way to go. You should just be patient.. I've been through this phase and I learned that I have to try and try over and over again. The key is to try different foods: lots of fruits and vegetables, eventually she will like some of them. Now I'm using http://goodmomming.com to choose the right solids for my LO, it got all the stress from me, except from the mess :)) You could use it too.

Hi ive experience what u hv gone through, its always a challenge every meal time, i doesnt kne wat she will eat so hv prepare 2 different types for each meal, my baby has e same problem like yours, she only take pureed food and semi solids she will split out until she was 15mths old, then there is a change in her taste when she was 16mths old, she wans solid food n she split out pureed or semi solid food.. you will have to be patient, dont give up.. Dont force her just give her wat she likes..