Baby Sitter @ Bukit Panjang Area

es_q

I'm looking for one in Jan 09..Any intros? Prefer local chinese experience babysitter...tks.

Domique

Hi,

I am going back to work in 1-2 months. Looking for a bb sitter in Bukit Panjang area too.

Please recommend if anyone knows there is any one good and experience with infants. Local Chinese Preferred.

BB is borned in Feb.

adorable_bb

I am looking for an experience babysitter at Petir Road, Bukit Panjang to take care my baby from April onwards. Any good recommendation?

MrsC

Hi,

I'm also looking for bb sitter at Segar Area, preferable chinese and experience lady. BB born in July, to be looked after my maternity in Mid Oct/Nov.
Kindly email me at jorelinlsp@gmail.com

THanks.

WendyLim

Hi there,

I am an aged 44 mother, currently a housewife and i'm very experienced in taking care of children. I have two children and they grew up healthy and strong. My youngest child is already 19 eldest 22. I live in Bukit Panjang Bangkit Road.
I'm an experienced Chinese babysitter who is able to take care of your lovely baby needs.
I love babies and children and will do my best to take care of them, play with them. I know mandarin and simple english.If you are interested, call me at 81173442 (Wendy). Thank you.

Last edited:

shzuwei

I am looking for reliable babysitter for my 4 months old daughter at Bukit Panjang (Petir Road), preferably near BLK 140. Preferably Chinese lady. Interested please email me at ip87@yahoo.co.uk.

WendyLim

Hi there,

I am an aged 45 mother, currently a housewife and i'm very experienced in taking care of children. I have two children and they grew up healthy and strong. My youngest child is already 20 eldest 23. I live in Bukit Panjang Bangkit Road.
I'm an experienced Chinese babysitter who is able to take care of your lovely baby needs.
I love babies and children and will do my best to take care of them, play with them. I know mandarin and simple english.If you are interested, call me at 81171048 (Wendy). Thank you

Last edited: