Baby sitter In Jurong West

dreamystar86

Hi,

Babysitter available at Taman Jurong

With 10 years of experience, my mum is currently offering a full time babysitter service.

Just stopped babysitting a 6 years old girl (been taking care of her since birth) as she's starting school next year.

Previously, she also babysitted the girl's older brother who is attending Primary school now.

Therefore, my mum is interested in looking around for a baby to babysit on a full-time basis. We are currently staying at Taman Jurong. Just moved over to the new and clean flat 2yrs ago.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at 9028 5476 should you need any further details.

Ling81

hi jenpeishan0111

Is your mum still available? Can u pm me for more details of your mum baby sit experience and services?

Ling81

hi heleng,
Is ur mum still available? Pls pm me for more details abt your mum baby sit experience and services. Thanks.

Hi parents,

My mother is an experienced babysitter, who has more than 20 years of experience, from newborn baby onwards. She is well-liked by kids. She will take good care of them, ensuring your that the kids will be clean and happy by the time you take them back home. Having taken care of many children, she will give good advices on care for your child.

If you are still troubling on who to look for to take care of our precious, pls don't hesistate to contact my professional mother, Mdm Ong, at 9430 2055 or email us at rebeccaowl@yahoo.com.sg.

Look forward to hear from you!

hi,

is the vacancy still available??

My mother is an experienced babysitter, who has more than 20 years of experience, from newborn baby onwards.
Location: Jurong West St 64, walking distance to boon lay mrt
Pls do not hesistate to contact my mother, Mdm Ong, at 9430 2055 or email us at rebeccaowl@yahoo.com.sg.

Thanks!!!

My mum is an experienced chinese-speaking babysitter at Jurong West St 73/ Ave 4 and is looking for a baby to babysit. If interested, pls call Mdm Wee at 83040767 for further discussion.
hi,

is the vacancy still available??

My mother is an experienced babysitter, who has more than 20 years of experience, from newborn baby onwards.
Location: Jurong West St 64, walking distance to boon lay mrt
Pls do not hesistate to contact my mother, Mdm Ong, at 9430 2055 or email us at rebeccaowl@yahoo.com.sg.

Thanks!!!

FafaSann

my baby is at st 42 infant care. so far okay..
Hi I would like to check how the infant care n how much? As I can't decide to put my son for infant care or find baby sitter as I'm single mom. As school reopen soon my sis in law won't be able to take care as she has her own kids.

nurulaini04

Hi I would like to check how the infant care n how much? As I can't decide to put my son for infant care or find baby sitter as I'm single mom. As school reopen soon my sis in law won't be able to take care as she has her own kids.
Hi mommy, I am a 30yrs old mother of 3 & I do bbysit. I'm staying at jurong west St 62.. u cn buzz me 91889603 if u hv qns. U cn come meet me & look at my plc to ensure its comfy for yr bby.

ivynic

Hi , is there any part-time baby sitter near jurong west /pioneer mrt.... i need it around jan 2013 onwards....

linda123

My mum provides babysitting service at Jurong West Ave 1. She is
english, cantonese and simple mandrain speaking. She is currently
taking care of my daughter who is 9 yrs old now. Do feel free to contact me at
:yun_lum@hotmail.com or my mum (Catherine) at :cathysclow@yahoo.com