Baby Teething at 3mths

mummiestarries

Hi mummies,

Anyone experience baby teething at 3mths?

Any type of teethers to introduce for baby who teeth at early age?
Actually wads the right age to teeth?

apollo

the 'right' age for teething is betwn 3-12mths =)

i saw a type of pacifier specially for teething babies.. think is tommie? i saw it at kiddy palace :001_302:

mummiestarries

the 'right' age for teething is betwn 3-12mths =)

i saw a type of pacifier specially for teething babies.. think is tommie? i saw it at kiddy palace :001_302:
But, my boy doesn't like having pacifier in his mouth. Tried almost all different brands of pacifier. Any other methods to recommend?
Tried giving him a teether but it seems to big to go into his mouth.
Den he keeps giving the *puke puke* sound.

PinkDiamonds

My girl drools, keep sucking her fist, want to put everything into her mouth and bite. Sometimes she will refuse to take the pacifier, or will chew on the pacifier instead.

diymummy

My boy now 9 mths still no teeth but super a lot of saliva since 3 months. We bought him the tommy tippee teether. It's all soft and with some fluid inside. Only cost me $7. Sometimes we would put the teether into the fridge. He would like to bite on the cold teether but he doesn't like to hold on to cold things. Haha.

PinkDiamonds

My boy now 9 mths still no teeth but super a lot of saliva since 3 months. We bought him the tommy tippee teether. It's all soft and with some fluid inside. Only cost me $7. Sometimes we would put the teether into the fridge. He would like to bite on the cold teether but he doesn't like to hold on to cold things. Haha.
Hahaha, means u have to hold for him! :tlaugh:

cmeilim

my boy has also been drooling like crazy and eating shoving both fists at the same time into his mouth. just right after nursing, he would stuff his fists in, like he hasn't had enough but actually he's full already bud just want to suck or chew something. i don't feel any hardness in his gums though. this has been happening even before he turned 3 months. now he's four months old. the existing two teethers we have for him are still too big for him to hold properly and stuff into his mouth though