Baby Trend Snap and Go stroller frame for $25. Free Graco babyseat!

DJMom

Hi there,
We have three strollers and this is our favorite for our new born because you can keep baby in her carseat and transfer to this frame. Baby continues to sleep without waking up :)
The frame is only about 1.5 years old and its still very new and well maintained. It has a really big storage net and is perfect for shopping with your baby. Our Graco baby seat is already 4 years old as we used it for our first kid as well. Since its older I don't want to sell it, so I'm giving it free.
Here are pictures of the system that's similar to ours.

Asking for $25. Thanks!

Attachments

Hi there,
We have three strollers and this is our favorite for our new born because you can keep baby in her carseat and transfer to this frame. Baby continues to sleep without waking up :)
The frame is only about 1.5 years old and its still very new and well maintained. It has a really big storage net and is perfect for shopping with your baby. Our Graco baby seat is already 4 years old as we used it for our first kid as well. Since its older I dont't want to sell it, so I'm giving it free.
Here are pictures of the system that's similar to ours.

Asking for $25. Thanks![/QUOTE
I am keen. available? can WA me: 84464479. or email me: leenchew2011@gmail.com

Everyday more than 1000 mummies and daddies visit our website to look for baby products! And this is growing at a rate of 20% every other month!

We want to invite you to put up your items for sale on our website,
Singapore Baby Mall | A Member of TheSGMall.com

No registration fees or transaction fees or comms at all!

If you have any enquiries, please feel free to send us an enquiry.