Baby under weight

joelhoon

Dear Mummys!!

Doc says the baby is under weight for weight 17 week (reaching 18th).
Tell me to try to work on it harder...

But how?

paradize

Hi MOM,

My baby was also underweight durng my pregnancy till 3rd trimester and doc suspected that there was insufficient blood flow to the brains or to the stomach of the baby..(if im not wrong).After further scanning, everything was fine and doc said it could be genetic prob.My doc also took diabetic test for me as it could be also one of the reason for the baby to be small.

Not to be afraid, your gynae will be able to guide u accordingly.What was so lucky for me that my baby put on weight whn i was abt 35 wk and i was happy that my baby naturally put on weight.

maybe you can try eat durians..or try eating 5 times a day but small portion.some mommies have told me that durians help to put on weight...hehehe.u can try.It helped me actualy.

Best Regards,

Mrs Sahtyah Chandran​

PTB7476

yah durian is not the correct way to boost their weight... take nutritions food... and maternal milk...

yah durian is not the correct way to boost their weight... take nutritions food... and maternal milk...

agree oso that durian is not the way, 5 times a day is too much.. im not a milk person, but i try to drink soya bean milk instead and small and frequent meals of nutritious food and fish...take more fish, helps in the development of baby's brain. I take alot of salmon sashimi actually, ever since gynae gave me the green light, good for omega 3. But not many preggie mums are comfortable with that since its raw, for me, i make sure i go to a reputable restaurant.

keefu

I drink Meji milk..hehheee

Got emfa mama ..not yet start drinking cause dont't like the taste....bleh
Try drinking Anmum instead I find it better than Mamil mama and Enfa mama... The only factor stopping me for Anmum milk was due to packaging issue.

PTB7476

Try drinking Anmum instead I find it better than Mamil mama and Enfa mama... The only factor stopping me for Anmum milk was due to packaging issue.
i have been taking anmum since beginning of pregnancy i only stopped after my OGTT test haiz.. i kind of like it but too bad ...got to control cos Anmum is high in sugar ...and my gynae warned me since beginning of pregnany but i still take it ...until BB is bigger than average :tlaugh::tlaugh:but apparently my body cant take it well :tlaugh:

keefu

i have been taking anmum since beginning of pregnancy i only stopped after my OGTT test sigh.. i kind of like it but too bad ...got to control cos Anmum is high in sugar ...and my gynae warned me since beginning of pregnany but i still take it ...until baby is bigger than average :tlaugh::tlaugh:but apparently my body cant take it well :tlaugh:
It's high in sugar yet it's a maternal milk for pregnant mums, so irony... In the end you switched to which brand? Now I still have enfa mama chocolate flavor but very lazy to finish up,lol...

++eLaiNe++

I'm in my 21 weeks soon..
yest i went for my detail scan my gynae say my baby is quite big for 5mths old..
wat i did daily as per normal is drink more soya milk/chocolate milk when i feel thirsty..
when i'm hungry after my main meals i eat some white bread/ low fat cereal mixed wif milk..
i'm surprised tat my baby is big..:err: