Baby walker, jumperoo, or exersaucer?

Hi mummies

any recommendations which of the above I should buy for my baby? She's 3 months + old.

Wanna get the walker, but there's stairs in my house, worried that she will tumble down. But scared that she will get bored with jumperoo or exersaucer, cos can't move around.

Anyone can share?

apollo

ds has all 3. the exersaucer was a pass down item but we didnt let him play at all..

so far he loves his jumperoo and walker. he used to love his jumperoo more but now, walker. as for jumperoo, it would be better if an adult is there to supervise. i usually will sit beside and 'teach' ds how to jump cos he tend to jump in a very tip-toe way.

as for walker, we try not to leave him alone in the walker, cos he will go ard to take things. and i dun think is good to sit in walker and 'walk' so long time.

ur baby is only 3mth+, i think better wait until she is at least 6mths old b4 placing her in walker. as for jumperoo, ds started playing it when he was 5mths.. but must depends on individual babies, whether their neck is strong enough, 3mth+ is too early i think =)

meiteoh

None at the mo. :) Your baby is just 3 months old and all these require babies to be at least 6 mths, of the right height (especially jumperoo and exersaucer) and good head support. Why not when your baby is older, let HER pick her own toys by trying them out?

I'm planning on getting an exersaucer since she took a shine to the toys when we bought her to try them out at Carrefour. But since she's not of the right height yet - we shelved the idea. Plus there are other activities I would like to do with her instead of just dumping her in there.

Alternatively, you can get 2nd hand or better still, rent one to try it out for a week.

Personally, no walkers for me. Too much cons than pros.

hakisumi

Maybe u can leave the walker on ur 1st lvl..n u can buy safety gates too..I only plan to use walker on 1st lvl too w supervision..

I had walker as a gift n I bought another exersaucer ..
I think more of I like the exersaucer..lol

jumperoo I personally find like only can jump at one point maybe abit sian..lol

Maybe you can leave the walker on your 1st lvl..n you can buy safety gates too..I only plan to use walker on 1st lvl too w supervision..

I had walker as a gift n I bought another exersaucer ..
I think more of I like the exersaucer..lol

jumperoo I personally find like only can jump at one point maybe abit sian..lol

I can't leave at first level. Cos there's a big dog. He always like to disturb my baby and I dun like it bcos of the fur and saliva. And he's so big he will hurt my baby. Also the fur makes the place very dusty. So I only can leave her at level 2 or 3. I did consider getting safety gates. That's the only solution I guess.

Which brand of exersaucer did you buy. How much did you buy for? I was thinking since exersaucer can't move around dunno whether she will get bored or not.

hakisumi

Oic..I was planning to let him walker on the 1st lvl..I think safety gates is a must..lol..
Mayb u wanna consider this -->I bought bright starts around we go station.. Its 299..v exp!!but I bought a preloved one @ $100... 

diymummy

I have a walker at home and my boy uses a jumperoo at the infant care. Both in my opinion, my boy got quite bored of it after a few weeks. He enjoyed it for like 2 months and then got bored of it.

I don't like the idea of a walker so I didn't let him use a lot of it. Somehow I feel that the walker makes my boy get lazy about walking because a walker can glide him to places he wants to go. And plus you plan to station your walker on the 2nd floor, so a walker might not be a good idea unless maybe you get a baby safety gate to put at the the stair opening.

Both jumperoo and walker my boy was using it in a tip-toe manner, which I feel is not too good. But after a while, he self-corrected himself when he was learning to stand and cruise.

In my opinion, you'd like to maybe invest in a simple walker because it is cheaper than an exersaucer and a jumperoo, or a non-sit in walker like a push walker but that can only be used from 9 mths on.