Baby Weight At 3rd Trimester

wawa

Went for checkup yesterday. My baby only gained 200 grams (again) in 2 weeks. So now he's weighing 2.1kg at 36 weeks. This time gynae asked me to eat durians and more sweet stuffs to fatten him. Haha.. Think baby's on diet, gaining 100 gram per week while mummy gaining like 400 grams per week. :embarrassed:

Basha

she say nearing her due date. think only one or two week before due.
i most of the time sitting down in office. got stack boxes to put my elephant feet.
now night time very hard to sleep leh. sleep left or right can feel bb. then he will keep moving. sleep on back spine very pain. now my sleeping position like frog. you imagine put a frog on its back. the legs like that lo. then lie 45degree not up not down not side. in the middle of no where........
Haha...i reali wonder how u sleep like a frog....trying to imagine it...me too having sleepless nites recently due to the cramps, contractions & baby moving....@ work feel so lethargic!! Cant wait for all to be over & done!!

Basha

Went for checkup yesterday. My baby only gained 200 grams (again) in 2 weeks. So now he's weighing 2.1kg at 36 weeks. This time gynae asked me to eat durians and more sweet stuffs to fatten him. Haha.. Think baby's on diet, gaining 100 gram per week while mummy gaining like 400 grams per week. :embarrassed:
Dear...as long as gynae didnt mention anything negative abt baby, ders notink to wori abt k..rest assured ur baby's growing fine.. (",)

Basha

eh... my gynae cheated me.. she say go bk 2 weeks.. LOL!!! ya as long as healthy can le.. but also hope BB fat fat mah den more cute.. LOL... somemore my mum keep compare ppl's BB's weight with mine... haiz..
Hehe..later if baby too fat very hard for u to push lei!! Haha...dun wori k...bet that ur having one little one in there!! (",)

M&M

I gained 25kg already. my edd 6 June, now 36 weeks ++. When I was 34 weeks, baby 2.4 kg.

My stools change now, 2 weeks ago having constipation and hard stools, but now, soft and sometimes loose stools. Anyone facing the same too?

same here. having the same condition.:embarrassed:

joeichen

Haiz... still same leh.
Consitpation still same.
My bb is only 2.15kg at 33 weeks.
Seem grown abit slowler than last time.

apollo

Hehe..later if baby too fat very hard for u to push lei!! Haha...dun wori k...bet that ur having one little one in there!! (",)
most likely i will go for c-sect.. since tt's e case, i dun mind him to be bigger abit la lol.. even tt time i haven choose c-sect, my mum keep tell me she rather i have a big baby and go c-sect den hav a small baby but easier to push... dunno wat she thinking lo... LOL..

Basha

most likely i will go for c-sect.. since tt's e case, i dun mind him to be bigger abit la lol.. even tt time i haven choose c-sect, my mum keep tell me she rather i have a big baby and go c-sect den hav a small baby but easier to push... dunno wat she thinking lo... LOL..
Ooo u going for c-sect...so when's the scheduled date for that?

apollo

Ooo u going for c-sect...so when's the scheduled date for that?
haiz.. dun tok abt it le.. wanna choose 1st or 4th june but gynae on leave... she only available on 2nd... am wondering if i were to go normal delivery, she sure cant delivery for me lo...

M&M

Can't wait for the baby to come out when he is in term. Btw, how is your appetite? Can you eat alot or not? My feet and arms are also swelling liao
me too. cant wait to cuddle bb in my arms n kiss him. as for my appetite, still the same. after meals will get hungry again very fast which i will just make a cup of hot milo or maternity milk to drink to ease the hunger. same here. my feet and hands are swelling as well. feet more, hands less but now i can even wear my hubby's ring lo! imagine that. only uncomfortable thing now for me is the pain at the pelvic area... which make my sleep so uncomfortable. but gynae said its normal. when is your EDD?

MizfitMumma

me too. cant wait to cuddle bb in my arms n kiss him. as for my appetite, still the same. after meals will get hungry again very fast which i will just make a cup of hot milo or maternity milk to drink to ease the hunger. same here. my feet and hands are swelling as well. feet more, hands less but now i can even wear my hubby's ring lo! imagine that. only uncomfortable thing now for me is the pain at the pelvic area... which make my sleep so uncomfortable. but gynae said its normal. when is your EDD?
I cant wait to hold my baby too. My feet & hands are swellling so much especially in late evening that look like Shrek. hahaha.. When r you due? me 11 June but expected earlier...

M&M

I cant wait to hold my baby too. My feet & hands are swellling so much especially in late evening that look like Shrek. hahaha.. When r you due? me 11 June but expected earlier...
"look like shrek" hehehehe..
i'm due 18 June but got feeling will be earlier.

WEN_9117

Just come back from my gynee side.
My weight is still the same as past 2wks

wk 28 -1.2 kgs
wk 30 -1.4 kgs
wk 32 -1.8 kgs

my gynee just is a normal size bb gal.

Ros0818

hi hi...........

Went for check up yesterday...

Baby's weight at 37wks = 2.6kg...
maybe due to the chocs i've been eating.... lurve chocs during preg though...
hahahaha....