Babyplanet Endangered Species Stroller

epicurean

Hi, we got ours from the Takashimaya baby fair early last year ... Moms N Babes at United Square is the retailer. Can't remember how much we paid for it tho'.

epicurean

ok will check it out at those 2 places.. so hw do you find e stroller? hw heavy is it? thks

It's not as light-weight as other strollers in the market ... think it's around 10kg. But it's manageable and easier to fold up or assemble. What I like about it is that it's sturdy (can take up to 25kg) coz my boy is special needs and he has a special Tomato seat which fits nicely into the stroller. The stroller has no prob handling the combined weight of my boy & his seat.

We bought the 'tiger' stroller .. thought it was kinda funky hahah. The black cushioning tends to trap heat so we compensated by removing the canopy.

Btw, the steering, wheels & suspension are great. Everyone who has had a go at pushing the stroller always comment about them. Oh yeah, hubby reminded me that we got it for $279.

mrsmorgan

It's not as light-weight as other strollers in the market ... think it's around 10kg. But it's manageable and easier to fold up or assemble. What I like about it is that it's sturdy (can take up to 25kg) coz my boy is special needs and he has a special Tomato seat which fits nicely into the stroller. The stroller has no prob handling the combined weight of my boy & his seat.

We bought the 'tiger' stroller .. thought it was kinda funky hahah. The black cushioning tends to trap heat so we compensated by removing the canopy.

Btw, the steering, wheels & suspension are great. Everyone who has had a go at pushing the stroller always comment about them. Oh yeah, hubby reminded me that we got it for $279.
thks for e info.. sounds like a gd stroller.. btw, i called mums n babes earlier today n they only hav e leap frog n tiger ones left.. they said it's abt 9kg+ n selling for $299.. wonder if there are any other retailers selling it at a lower price..