Baby's Full Moon Cakes - Reviews/Recommendations/Pricing

pixie

Dear mummies,

Where do you intend to get yours? Or which confectionery shop have you place order? I've search through the internet and seems like there are a few choices but would rather hear from those of you who have actually tried and can recommend some good ones and share with me/us their services and quality of the cakes.

Thanks in advance!

I ordered from sweetest moments. Their cupcakes are soooooo sweet! I ordered the big cake with a baby's footprint on it too . The cakes were like the highlight of the celebration hahaa I didn't even get a chance to eat it. It was wiped out within half an hr mainly by the kids there .
I did asked my frens if it's nice. They commented it's pretty good.

ihmdweh

Dear mummies,

Where do you intend to get yours? Or which confectionery shop have you place order? I've search through the internet and seems like there are a few choices but would rather hear from those of you who have actually tried and can recommend some good ones and share with me/us their services and quality of the cakes.

Thanks in advance!

Thinking of ordering from cupcakedivinity. my friend ordered from them the package (red eggs, cupcakes, ang ku kue) as well as the tier cupcakes which got really good reviews. Alternatively, i'll just get choc boxes from royce chocolate and customize stickers to stick on the top.

pipilili

I am a lazy person, I will just be getting those $12 Banganwan Solo vouchers + 2 red eggs to distribute to relatives when they come over for bb shower. For those who cannot turn up for bb shower, I will just mail them instead of sending it to their home.

As for bb shower at home, probably be ordering Nonya Buffet, + cupcakes (children's fav) + small vanilla cup ice cream (children's fav).

AwkwardBean

I think i'll be ordering from sweetest momments. Ther cupcake tree looks so cute! I was wondering if there are any place i can host the full month and order the buffet there? Like for example a room in the restaurant?

ihmdweh

I am a lazy person, I will just be getting those $12 Banganwan Solo vouchers + 2 red eggs to distribute to relatives when they come over for bb shower. For those who cannot turn up for bb shower, I will just mail them instead of sending it to their home.

As for bb shower at home, probably be ordering Nonya Buffet, + cupcakes (children's fav) + small vanilla cup ice cream (children's fav).

Yes yes i'm thinking of nonya buffet as well!! my friend's wedding got and the mee siam and Kueh Pai Ti from chili padi

Where are u getting cupcakes and ice cream cups from?? walls?

borntolove

I'll be having my BB full month this week.. I've ordered NEO garden for the catering and Chocz- Sweet Sensation Package (Choz 2010 - Full Month)..

My hubby would be doing the red eggs and we too order the Ang Ku Kweh from the Police cantonment there..

Initially I wanted to have cupcakes to give the guests, but budget budget as we inviting alot of people .. here are some links that I've found before my girl is born. Done during work time because already no mood to work liaoz.. :001_302:

Sugarie Sweet Bakeshoppe
http://strictlypastry.com
Baby Shower cookies | Baked with love
www.[B]partridgepear[/B].com
http://www.cottoncandybakeshop.tk

pipilili

Yes yes i'm thinking of nonya buffet as well!! my friend's wedding got and the mee siam and Kueh Pai Ti from chili padi

Where are u getting cupcakes and ice cream cups from?? walls?
Haven't thought of where to buy the cupcakes yet. As for mini cup ice creams, should be from walls...just go to provision shop and order or visit their website to find out if we can order direct.
My friend say cake-in cup blog where they sell cup cake not bad. I want cup cake to taste good and look presentable. I tried the red velvet and peanut better - damn tok kong (vv good)........