Babysitter @ Ghim Moh

eugenialeecm

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]My auntie is a babysitter for many years. Very experienced. She is staying in Ghim Moh.

The baby she currently babysitting has grown up. She is looking for a 'new' baby to look after.

Anyone interested, PM me. Thank you.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Beetee

Hi, is your aunt still available not? i'm staying at Holland drive and looking a nanny urgently to take care my 6mths old baby girl.

ngsp

Hi Eugenia

Is your auntie still available? I stay in Ghim Moh and looking for a part time babysitter, whats her charging rate?

Regards
Ng

hyper

Hi,

We are looking for a full-time chinese babysitter to take care of our 6-mth old baby girl from July 2014 onwards. We stay at Tanglin Halt Road (next to Commonwealth MRT). Babysitter will take care of our baby on weekdays only, i.e. Monday to Friday (excluding PHs). Please contact me at 9732-3277 if you are available. Prefer someone who is currently not taking care of any kids (or max 1 kid now) and no pets at home. We are ok with areas at Queenstown, Tiong Bahru, Redhill, Ghim Moh, Dover, and Ghim Moh. Rates ok with $700-$800/mth.

Thank you.

Regards
Mr Seetoh

nguyentb

hi, is your auntie still working as a nanny. If so, can she take care of my 1 year old baby weekdays from 8am-7pm?
Thanks

Judy Ng

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]My auntie is a babysitter for many years. Very experienced. She is staying in Ghim Moh.

The baby she currently babysitting has grown up. She is looking for a 'new' baby to look after.

Anyone interested, PM me. Thank you.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
I need baby sitter service. We are staying at Ghim Mon. Baby girly 2month old. Please contact me 98006150. Thank you