Babysitter in Tampines

thegirlsinsane

Hi all! Are you all still looking for experienced babysitter @ TAMPINES? Feel free to contact my mum, Jessie @ 8322 0841. Do call her and enquire more information if you need. Thanks!

thegirlsinsane

Hi mummies, I may be looking for a babysitter in Tampines area.

I am starting to work part-time, and our parents are unable to babysit for us. Not keen on putting in infant care as there are days when I may not need to work at all. Not sure if putting in infant care will be more expensive than hiring a babysitter?

Wonder if babysitters usually would want to do it on a daily basis? Or can there be arrangements such as, babysitting only every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, etc.?

Anyone here who has any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Hi, are you still looking for experienced babysitter? Do not hesitate to contact Jessie @ 8322 0841. Call her to enquire more, thanks!

shiseru

I am looking for part time baby sitter from Monday to Friday, 8am to 12pm. I am staying in Tampines St 33

karla

Hi Im also looking for a part time baby sitter for my 11 month old baby girl. For 15 days only. Around Tampines St. 91
My budget is $300 please sms me 81571598 Thanks...

Okane

Hi All,

I'm looking for a full time babysitter at Tampines. It would be good if price is not so expensive as i'm a single parent.

jiajia

I am looking for part time baby sitter from Monday to Friday, 8am to 12pm. I am staying in Tampines St 33
Hi Shiseru, My mum is available to help you take care of your baby.

We are christian family, she is very patient, basically no temper....currently she is over seeing my helper taking care my 6month old gal....she is experience in baby sitting.

Location is Tampines st 91. Interested u may like to sms me 9-100-1293

jiajia

Hi Sis

Possible to pass me the BBS contact no as I'm looking for babysitter urgently.
Hi there, my mum phone is a bit spoilt. U may also try calling her at 9182 1493 but sumtime the phone is very bad, she may not be able to hear, also that area reception not very good. If she can't hear u, then u may call me at 91001293

rebeccaloi

Hi , I am a babysitter living in Tampines Central. I am looking for toddlers to take care of at my place at Tampines Mon to Fri (without overnight), Pls contact me at 9674 8641 if u are interested, thank you.

Oxycrew

Hi..I m staying in pasir ris, do u mind giving the contact of the babysitter in pasir ris. My contact is 96264078. Thank you

lsm47

Hi there. My mum is an exp babysitter. Currently staying in Tampines. Interested parents do contact 81806863.

Mrs K

Hi, I'm an experienced and patient babysitter / nanny / caregiver (also a USA trained English tutor) residing in Tampines Ave 8 (Opposite Temasek Poly). Able to take care of babies and children from ages 4 months - 12 years old

Credentials:
Undergone the Child & Brain Development course (Glenn Doman Programme) in Philadelphia, USA
Ex Montessori Teacher, profecient in both English and Chinese
Able to coach young kids to read and write within a short period of time
Reasonable Rates ; non smoking, pet free, peaceful & clean environment

Kindly contact 94828275 for more details.

(Piano lessons conducted by my daughter, who is a piano teacher herself are also available at my place, do visit http://blessedpianist.wordpress.com/ or contact 85093996 for more info on her lessons.)

Thank you.

Last edited: