North Area - Looking For Babysitter needed at sengkang- near Rivervale plaza

Jviian

Hi, I'm actually looking for a babysitter to look after my baby girl. She's currently 4 months old.We are staying at sengkang area near Rivervale Plaza. Therefore, hoping if we can find a nanny nearby. I need a experienced Chinese nanny, clean environment and able to accommodate my working hours as I'm working as at a retail sale. It will be needed 5 days/week but not with fixed days, as my off days per week is not fixed. As I have two shifts for my work, the timing for me to send baby to nanny will also need to be flexible. Which will roughly be around 730am-830pm if I'm on morning shift, and 10am-11pm if I'm on late shift. This will be the rough timing as I still need to see where the nanny stays as well.

I really hope I can find a nanny that able to accommodate my timings due to my work schedule. Any nanny or anyone knows any nanny that will be interested can pm me with details. Thank you so so much!!

jcyp86

Babysitting

hi would you mind staying at Bedok North ?
I am Flexible with time, Currently I am a Stay at home mum for my 7Months old baby but as I am staying with in laws so I am able to do babysitting as there are always 2-3peoples at home.
If You keen,do let me know at
yiping.joey86@gmail.com

Jviian

Re: Babysitting

hi would you mind staying at Bedok North ?
I am Flexible with time, Currently I am a Stay at home mum for my 7Months old baby but as I am staying with in laws so I am able to do babysitting as there are always 2-3peoples at home.
If You keen,do let me know at
yiping.joey86@gmail.com
Hi, bedok north will be slightly inconvenient for me as I stayin in sengkang and working in orchard. Hence, travel time will be quite tedious for me.. :((

mcheler73

Hi,
I am a full time mom who is currently care for my four children age 12,10,7 and 3. I am willing to take up a baby sitter job to help out with my family financial while I can still care for my children. I am experience in handling babies as my 3rd and 4th child are taken care by myself. If you dont't mind I have four children, maybe you can consider me as I am able to accommodate your schedule. Please contact me at 90270016. I am staying in Sengkang blk 200.
Thank you
Michelle