Central Area - I am a Babysitter Babysitter who provides tutoring.

Good morning,
My name is Chantel, I am chinese and I am currently pursuing my bachelors double major in Pyschhology and human resource management. I hold two diplomas- diploma in business management and diploma in psychology. I have been a babysitter and a tuition teacher for 3 years now and I used to coach children from the ages of 10 months - 9 years swimming and gym (playschool). I have a passion for children ever since I was in secondary school. I've decided to study psychology (children and adult) in order to help those who need a helping hand in maintaining a healthy physical and mental lifestyle. I am staying in the central and would love to be able to look after your kids. I cook ( I believe in healthy fresh veggies and fruits), clean (keep their toys), guide them along in their homework and would bring rented movies and books. I am fluent in english and I am not the typical babysitter. I tutor and babysit for the price of one. :) I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you upon taking time to read this.

God bless,
Chantel :shyxxx:

mamababa

Good morning,
My name is Chantel, I am chinese and I am currently pursuing my bachelors double major in Pyschhology and human resource management. I hold two diplomas- diploma in business management and diploma in psychology. I have been a babysitter and a tuition teacher for 3 years now and I used to coach children from the ages of 10 months - 9 years swimming and gym (playschool). I have a passion for children ever since I was in secondary school. I've decided to study psychology (children and adult) in order to help those who need a helping hand in maintaining a healthy physical and mental lifestyle. I am staying in the central and would love to be able to look after your kids. I cook ( I believe in healthy fresh veggies and fruits), clean (keep their toys), guide them along in their homework and would bring rented movies and books. I am fluent in english and I am not the typical babysitter. I tutor and babysit for the price of one. :) I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you upon taking time to read this.

God bless,
Chantel :shyxxx:
How to contact you?

LaraCroft

Hi Chantel,

Which part of Central are you in?
Do you babysit at your home or do you come to our home?
Are you looking for permanent arrangement or would you consider occasional babysitting arrangement, i.e. 1 or 2 days per week.

Thanks.