Back-pain~! *ouch*

Juz17

Dear all,

I am into my 23rd Week and I have already experience bad back pains. :( Actually I had already experience it even b4 20th Week. Any cures or medication to cure such pain? It's not spine pain...so not slip-disc.
Who also encounters such problem? I really cannot imagine my 3rd trim how to survive...:shyxxx:

allycat

U can try to have pre-natal massage. I did that for my last 2 preg and they were really helpfull. However, do take note if the back pain is sudden and bad menses like. I had that when I was 23 weeks pregnant with Yang. Premature contraction, and was hospitalised for 4-5 days.

Juz17

you can try to have pre-natal massage. I did that for my last 2 preg and they were really helpfull. However, do take note if the back pain is sudden and bad menses like. I had that when I was 23 weeks pregnant with Yang. Premature contraction, and was hospitalised for 4-5 days.
Hospitalised? Gosh. Anyway pre-natal massages are safe? Anyway good and affordable ones to recommend? Sigh...my back pain comes on and off...now ok but sometimes it can be there for one whole day! :(

angelwendy

Hospitalised? Gosh. Anyway pre-natal massages are safe? Anyway good and affordable ones to recommend? Sigh...my back pain comes on and off...now ok but sometimes it can be there for one whole day! :(

I did try pre natal massage as well.. because all a long i got back problem... so is killing me when my tummy is getting bigger.. if u wan.. i can intro u mine. she is quite good...

Piggy08

I did try pre natal massage as well.. because all a long i got back problem... so is killing me when my tummy is getting bigger.. if you want.. i can intro you mine. she is quite good...
Hi Angelwendy, i actually looking for pre-natal massage... can u intro me yours? Actually i have a dog at home so if your massage lady is malay.. don't think she will want to come to my house...

angelwendy

Hi Angelwendy, i actually looking for pre-natal massage... can you intro me yours? Actually i have a dog at home so if your massage lady is malay.. dont't think she will want to come to my house...
Mine is a chinese.. i will pm U...

Juz17

I did try pre natal massage as well.. because all a long i got back problem... so is killing me when my tummy is getting bigger.. if you want.. i can intro you mine. she is quite good...
Wow where you did your pre natal massage? How much is it? :001_302:

Little BB

Hi angelwendy,

I'm having backache occassionally but my shoulder aches alot. Been wanting to go for pre-natal massage. Could you share with me your massage lady contact? Thanks alot! :)

Dear all,

I am into my 23rd Week and I have already experience bad back pains. :( Actually I had already experience it even before 20th Week. Any cures or medication to cure such pain? It's not spine pain...so not slip-disc.
Who also encounters such problem? I really cannot imagine my 3rd trim how to survive...:shyxxx:
I have posted an article on bad pain on my blog here: Dealing with Back Pain in Early Pregnancy ~ From Womb to Birth

I hope this can help.

Alternatively, try to get a maternity back support belt, that should help.