Backache

P4nic

I just given birth to my gal a week ago and realize I got very bad backache after that. Is it normal? Sit n stand need some effort. I din really lie dwn to rest so my mum is blaming me for walking around n sitting ard instead of taking a good rest but I really can't bear to leave my gal alone.. She is so adorable! Can't help it as i wan to see her every sec although she is under the care of confinement lady. Now I m worried bout my backache too as it gets really pain n sometimes if I stand or sit too long .. The pressure is like on my wound below. I m not sure whether this is the side effect for epidural?

Hihi, ur mum is right, u should rest as much as u can now since there is someone helping u with ur bb. When I had my 1st child, I'm also like u, didn't lie down n rest much coz anxious abt bb, after awhile I began to have constant backache and it got worse when after my confinement coz I need to take care of bb myself. Not enough rest time, constantly on the move and after my maternity leave ends, I gotta go back to wrk which means sitting in front of the comp most of the time. And also after giving birth our womb tends to be lower than before, that's y older pple always tell us dun walk or stand too much. My massage lady did help me to push back the womb n tell me the same thing but I didn't listen so in the end my abdominal will pain frequently. And I duno issit due to this that I had a tough pregnancy the second time.. My abdominal is always painful and towards my last trimester I cun even get up without much hassle so in the end I request to induce hoping the pain will go away after my 2nd is delivered.

Thus this time round I make sure I rest as much as possible and I had just ended my confinement and I didn't feel as bad as before. :)