bad face rash

jhston

can somebody tell me whats wrong with my son's face.
any baby skin centre in singapore?

pls see attachmentWP_000161.jpg

Hakida

Pictures by Hakida - Photobucket

Hi my princess face was worse than your son.This happen when she was 2 months plus.
I apply herbal life aloe Vera gel for her and the rashes subsided within 2 to 3 days.
Otherwise you may want to bring your son to see my dermatologist Dr Wong Su Ni at Mt Elizabeth Medical Centre

Last edited:

Alisa

you can try california baby calendula cream. only this cream works for my son and he is also having bad rashes since 3mths.

Ivy Miao

My daughter face was face worst!! The whole chin, cheek, eye brown, forehead... I can tell she felt itchy. Bring her see Dr Janice Wong at Thomson, took few creams, everything gone the very next day. No need to see skin doctor at all. I even told my husband, she's the best pade I ever met! My son has been seeing her since the day he's born until now, 2 years plus..

mrswan

my gal too before she turn 1st mth, brought her see Dr Simon at Mt A, baby acne cum mild eczema. Applied the cream he prescribed, next day her face rashes subsided. Just in time for her full month party, the cream is very effective.

Sunnybear

Hi,
My 6 mths baby also developed rash on her left cheek & eyelid last week. Brought her to Mt. A & was prescribed steroid cream H-cort, just applied once last nite, but the rash is still there. Doc said is eczema. Very sad when I see those rough & red patches on her cheek, she keep rubbing her eyes too, poorthing.

Sunnybear

I used Physiogel A.I cream on her, but no effect. Was thinking of getting the California baby calendula cream....