baeba food maker

cinderella85

Hi,

This is my first time to become a mother, would like to check out anyone can advised that is baeba baby food maker good? do we really need a food maker to make the food for baby in 5 months? As this baby food maker is a bit expensive but i just don know i will use until how long? Do i really need to buy the baby food maker?

Hi I bought the beaba babycook and also two portioners to freeze baby puree. It is very easy to use and convenient. Steam, blend and heating all in one appliance. Very little time is needed and you do not have to watch the time as the appliance is programmed to steam/heat at the right time required. The portioner is also nice to use. The frozen puree can be popped out easily when you need to remove one. Though expensive, I personally like it. Baby food is best home-made because commercial jarred baby food may/ most likely contain preservatives. Being a working mum and only with a helper to manage baby, it saves me the headache. I usually prepare a week's portion on Sunday and instructs my helper what to give. She also helps to give feedback about what baby likes or dislikes eating. You can always find a variety of baby recipes online - e.g. anna karmel's

I got everything from Baby Meadows. The items were couriered to me because I purchased more than a certain amount. I cant remember the price of each item but i remember i got discount from them.

[SIZE=+0]Baby Meadows by Brise de Joie
Shop online at Baby Store Online - Baby Meadows Singapore[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]
Store Telephone: +65-64400155

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Baby Meadows Retail Store & Showroom
No. 1 Marine Parade Central
Parkway Centre #09-05
Singapore 449408
(We're just next to Parkway Parade, above McD's!)
[/SIZE]Opening Hours Mondays to Saturdays 2 - 7pm
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Visit us on Facebook
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial,
sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.facebook.com/BabyMeadows
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I got everything from Baby Meadows. The items were couriered to me because I purchased more than a certain amount. I cant remember the price of each item but i remember i got discount from them.

[SIZE=+0]Baby Meadows by Brise de Joie
Shop online at Baby Store Online - Baby Meadows Singapore[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]
Store Telephone: +65-64400155

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Baby Meadows Retail Store & Showroom
No. 1 Marine Parade Central
Parkway Centre #09-05
Singapore 449408
(We're just next to Parkway Parade, above McD's!)
[/SIZE]Opening Hours Mondays to Saturdays 2 - 7pm
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Visit us on Facebook
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial,
sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.facebook.com/BabyMeadows
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

cinderella85

hi, finally i bought the beaba babycook. i saw some demonstration in youtube. May i check out if i wanna give apple so, do i need to heat it if take out from the frigde?

yes thaw in the fridge first for a while then and heat it using the babycook. However, i would encourage you to not freeze apple. I give immediately after i puree or grate using a grater cos apple turns brown very fast.