Banks with best interest rates - Savings account, Fixed Deposit, etc

Hi,

Can you share which banks has the best interest rates in terms of savings account or fixed deposit?

To my knowledge, CIMB has got pretty high interest rates of 0.8% or 0.9% for savings account, but I would like to know if other banks do offer similar or better rates, in savings or fixed deposits.

Appreciate if you can share here.

Thanks.

posh

I think CIMB offer 1 of the highest interest rate. If not you can try Maybank or standard chartered.

yuki12

You might want to check up on Standard Chartered. I saw that their fixed d is at 1% per annum. :) I am also going to check them out, and transferring my funds over if it is really that straightforward and good.

Bank of China is offering one of the best interest rate in town, up to $50k is 1.2% > 50% is 1.28? can't remember.
The other one to note is Maybank, if I remember correctly, it's 1.18%, something like tat.

rowyourboat

Hi,

Can you share which banks has the best interest rates in terms of savings account or fixed deposit?

To my knowledge, CIMB has got pretty high interest rates of 0.8% or 0.9% for savings account, but I would like to know if other banks do offer similar or better rates, in savings or fixed deposits.

Appreciate if you can share here.

Thanks.
Hello! Y not this?

Save from $80 upwards, with historical statistic of 3% return per annum, and flexible yearly cashback option. Great deal! :)

tealeaf

HSBC is offering up to 1.15% for fixed deposit SGD.

for my savings, I use OCBC premier dividend account. It can earn up to 0.75% with no withdrawal and top up min $1k/mth. If you withdraw, I think it's around 0.25%.

Sad 33

Hi hi I'm fighting inflation. Currently is there any good f.d rates? Anyone invested in bonds before? Interested but no idea what and how...

MsKoh1973

Think latest better promo is the Step Up FD ac fr Standard Chartered. U can go their website to see their staggered interest