Banner

XiaoGaL

Hi mummy,

Would like to ask if any of you know where to order nice and cheap banner for birthday party? my gal 1st birthday next month and am still have not prepare anything yet...

Hi mummy,

Would like to ask if any of you know where to order nice and cheap banner for birthday party? my gal 1st birthday next month and am still have not prepare anything yet...
i duno how cheap it is... n i duno ur budget... but i saw one party shop at sengkang compasspoint selling all party stuff... including the banner u r talking abt... they also sell helium balloon n cute party stuff for birthday n full month celebration... no harm going down to see.=) i believe their price are affordable n their stuff are pretty=)

hope it helps.=D

XiaoGaL

i dont know how cheap it is... n i dont know your budget... but i saw one party shop at sengkang compasspoint selling all party stuff... including the banner you r talking about... they also sell helium balloon n cute party stuff for birthday n full month celebration... no harm going down to see.=) i believe their price are affordable n their stuff are pretty=)

hope it helps.=D

thanks alot. can i know the party shop is at which level..

Wonderlust

Hi Mommies,

Please visit Wonderlust Viche | Facebook.

An online children’s wonderland,made and handled with Love. Wonderlust pampers parents with the best
solutions to all your needs.

From newborn to toddler, we adorn you with all that you desire for your little angel.

Wonderlust magically transforms your colorless parties into a fascinating ball of fun. Providing party supplies, and delicately hand-made hampers and gifts. From cupcake toppers to pom pom, decoration, banners, goody bags and more. We designed and hand-made with love for all the little ones.

Follow us on our Facebook page for seasonal updates on an array of exclusive apparels and essentials for all the little ones.

Email your requests to wonderlust.viche@gmail.com

Spread the love of Wonderlust.