Basic question on childcare responsibilities

Newbie Mom

Hi, I'm a newbie mom and my 1 1/2 yr old dd just started childcare this week. I know the childcare is supposed to change and shower the kids but am not very sure what other basic hygiene needs they are expected to take care of. For e.g on the first day I noticed another child had a runny nose, but nobody wiped her. It was the same with my dd yesterday - it was her 2nd day and she was on her own for the first time, so when I picked her up, looked like she'd been crying the whole time and her face was all wet with tears and runny nose. Would I be right in expecting the teacher to keep the child's face clean? I'd like to be sure before I ask them.

Rye

Mine does clean the bb nose when it drips. Depend on infant, they sometimes do just give tissue to the older infant to wipe their own nose. By about 5-6pm all infants would hav been clean up again if dirty such as change diaper n change clothes. Naturally they are usually wiped as well. I dun rem seeing dripping nose on my kid. Abit red nose yes but not obviously dirty.