Be aware of bbsitter nearby admiralty mrt blk4xx name...

mAmA

Be aware of bbsitter nearby admiralty mrt blk643 name...

parents,
pls be aware of this bbsitter by the name of ch***t**a
who is a blood sucker
alwiz increase $$

Last edited:

mAmA

Re: Be aware of bbsitter nearby admiralty mrt blk643 name...

she bbsit our bb for abt 1 & haf mth.
b4 she start to bbsit our bb, we've confirm the price is $400+
sounds cheap but is reasonable coz that area is tht kind of pricing
then coz she need to pay more for her children textbook, uniform etc then request to up the price..
is fine for us when the 1st time tht she request for the increment but later on abt 1wk plus she again ask for increment due to her own problem.. (her problem become my problem)
might as well i get a bbsit nearby my home n i will be willing to pay more for tht..
her bbsitting skill quite good but quite absent minded too..
alwiz change her mind in doing thing even how to bbsit..
hope this topic will help some parents who r looking for bbsitter in this area..

Last edited:

mAmA

Re: Be aware of bbsitter nearby admiralty mrt blk643 name...

she kip telling ppl tht she has many years experience in bbsitting, ve been taking care of twin in the past bla bla..
but we found out tht she doesnt really knw how to bbsit or dun remember much in bbsitting..
coz whenever we ask abt bbsitting, she will nvr ans us immediately..
can only ans us on the next day or few days later coz she will approach her experienced bbsitter for help..
she was so confidence to tell ppl ard she hv experience in taking care of twin blabla but later on when ppl look for her to take care of 2mths old bb (at the same time bbsit my 3mth bb) she rejected tht mummy coz she find she cant cope coz she is getting old but still looking ard for another child ard 1yr abv to take care of..
since she cant find another child to take care of, she increase the bbsit fee again..
so that i can share her BURDEN!!

Last edited:

rjj

Hmm.... it's really bad....

Is she being recommended by someone you know?

I dun use babysitters, but i know mostly ppl go thru recommendations lor...... since she is not experience and not ethcal, you gg to change??

mAmA

Re: Be aware of bbsitter nearby admiralty mrt blk643 #09-xx name...

not recommended by anyone but met her b4 as she used to do vitagen door to door sales..
ya no choice hv to change coz I refuse to increase $ then she gave me a short notice to look for bbsitter myself..
b4 this happened, she already planned to trsf my bb to another bbsitter whithout my knowing until i ask her wheter she manage to find another child to take care of..
i was so upset, think i trust this person too much til she take things for granted..
guess wat, the bbsitter who she want to trst my bb to is someone tht she doesnt know..
we really dun wish to c other parents go thru such BAD experience like us therefore start up this thread..

by the way she is staying Blk 643 #09-xx

mAmA

not too certain if her hubby is a retiree now
at that time when she babysit our baby, her hubby worked few jobs as he was so called the breadwinner
and that babysitter Christixx was trying to babysit more babies so that she can have more allowance

Tulipt

Just out of curiosity did you do a background check on her before employing her? You are leaving your child in her hands. Best to do a back ground check and get reference letters. You are leaving your most valued possession under her care. I do hope you find someone you are happy with.