Be careful when you lease from a bank

DianaPowell

My recent experience with car leasing has not been very good.
I calculated bank lease installment plan on PakWheels. I Selected Dubai Islamic Bank for Car Lease. Their representative called me 3rd day and gave me a quote higher than the one we see on calculator. The bank rate was 17% on quote. I accepted the quote and proceeded with leasing. In the mean time I Selected a car and paid token money to car owner. My loan was approved in 10 days and the bank called me to sign lease agreement. The presented me the agreement and guess what... They had applied rate of 21.5%!!! I wanted to tear that contract then and there. But since I had already paid token money for Car, I would have lost it if I backed off from that deal. After some heated discussions they ended up revising it to 19.5%. And I had to accept the deal.
This is how they cheat people. Beware of this bank. They cheat in the name of Islam!!!! You are better of with other commercial banks who do not cheat you like this.

raciohurg

I'm sorry you went through such an unpleasant situation. Thanks so much for the warning. I hope you're fine now. I understand you perfectly. A very large mortgage company also deceived me. I don't even want to remember that situation. I also had problems with the monthly rate, making it much higher over the years. I did not understand this, and I immediately caused a scandal, and they threatened to take my house. But in the end, I solved the problem thanks to the police, and I changed my mortgage by choosing the one offered by Mortgage Advisor Hull. Now everything is fine, and the experience is much more pleasant. A few more years, and I'm done paying off this mortgage.