Bed Rest

ellyeun

Any mommies or mtb been told by doc to rest in the bed completely???
I had spotting few days ago, went to see doc, he asked to go on complete bed rest, but spotting stopped for 2 days alrdy... he said just monitor for couple of days more! im really BORRREEED!

catherlyn

I'm given comPlete bed rest for 3 mths... Only time I go out is for my jab n follow up. N yes I was bored to death but wat to do for the sake of my little

I was asked to be on complete bed rest for 2 days during my early pregnancy when I had spotting for few days. It was really bored but worth it cause the spotting is gone and everything is well. So for the sake of your little precious, have to endure no matter what.. :smile:

lsting

I had spotting throughout my 1st trimester and gynae put me on bed rest for 1 week.. but i still go to work only rest for 2 days. But you pls be obedient, follow what your gynae told you to. Coz i have spotting again when it stopped for few days... on off spotting... so better take more rest. At least for 1st trimester, more crucial...

raeka

i was ask to bedrest when i was spotted. is important for ur bb. yup bored . but no choice mah .

angelwendy

i was ask to bed rest in KKh when i admit with blood... & i was 35 weeks preggy that time... is very boring... they dont even let me go downstair for a walk...

cmeilim

I had very heavy spotting in my 20th and 24th week. Was given three weeks' bed rest then extended for another two weeks after the second incident.

Take the time to read up on delivery, breastfeeding, babycare....Bond with the baby in your tummy. That period of time was not boring for me at all. I also did a lot of baking which I enjoyed tremendously. =>

blackpiggy

i was told to be on bed rest for 1 week during my 1st trimester. It wasn't boring, I was playing with my hubby's iPhone and reading up on pregnancy and baby care.

jasobias

i was on bed rest at 6 months pregnancy.If dr thinks its in the best interest of ur baby then u need to prioritize .If u think its boring staying in bed for few days,imagine the other mums like me who were on it so much longer.Pregnancy is not a smooth sailing route for some n u r still in very early stages.do whts best for ur baby or for urself..u have the option to choose

ellyeun

omg... so many of you had spotting? I was thinking it's something very unusual...
But i really have to say all mommies and mtb! you are really great. there's really alot of sacrifices to make for the sake of bb...
salute!!!

Actually i need to travel to hkg tmrw morning, but check with gynae he say NONO! end up cnxl the trip.

It's stop for 2days then this evening came back again... i was so upset. really worried, but there's nothing much i can do but rest...

everyday wake up, watch tv, eat, nap, eat, read newspaper, sleep.
Sigh..