Being sick in the last few weeks

fandton

Dear mummies, Im currently in my 36wks already and Im having very bad sore throat, I think my throat is inflammed already. Usually my sore throat will follow with flu and maybe fever. I was wondering even if I am taking meds now but by the time I deliver I'm still sick, would it affect my baby and would the virus be passed on to baby? I have a feeling I'm going to deliver next wk or the following. :confused:

Mreow Mreow

Babe, really hope u get well soon..

U should see ur Gynae or Doc for Meds.
They'll prescribe u preggy-Friendly meds.
Doubt it'd be passed to your baby...

Since u know the ur own body like u'd get fever after this, better see a Doc ASAP!

Best to get cured before labour Ya... :)

fandton

diamondfericia:706302 said:
Have you started to drink coconut juice? At least it can cool down your inflammed throat.
I did! I just drank 3 cans of 500ml coconut juice, but it didnt really help... :(

fandton

Niwae, 2 days ago I got some meds (Danzen tablets) from pharmacy for anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling plus some strepsils and been taking them regularly, and its recovering slowly.. Didnt want to waste money n go GP cos thurs is my checkup and tot of getting proper meds den. Now no more inflammed but still coughing and abit sore especially when just woke up from sleep. Hope to fully recover by de time i deliver!