belly button

Basha

hi satellite, i hv low lying placenta that time also. i think during 4th-5th month. but gynae said not to worry 'cause some moms r like that. subsequent scans, my gynae said my placenta normal alr. but gynae did ask me to rest more, dun squat/sit/stand/walk too much.
Hi MrsPuppy, just went for a scan last few days & was told had low lying placenta...I'm at 17weeks+ now..gynae advised not to walk around too much & to rest more too..but is there any other way that it can at the norm position again? I'm kinda worried now..
And last nite, while lying dwn, let out a cough & suddenly a short stabbing pain!! Anyone experience dis?? It lasted for a few secs & my tummy feels so tight at that moment....

raeka

very itches without pain. BY the way, I heard ppl saying having a Boy the belly button will pop out and having a Girl the belly button will not pop out.
Mummys care to share your experience?
For my case is POP out .

raeka

Your stage still early , call to your gynae clinic for advise if anything unusual happen is best to play safe.

Hi MrsPuppy, just went for a scan last few days & was told had low lying placenta...I'm at 17weeks+ now..gynae advised not to walk around too much & to rest more too..but is there any other way that it can at the norm position again? I'm kinda worried now..
And last nite, while lying dwn, let out a cough & suddenly a short stabbing pain!! Anyone experience dis?? It lasted for a few secs & my tummy feels so tight at that moment....

i don't feel anything through out the whole 20weeks till one morning when i woke up, tummy felt weird. like being stretched tightly. then i realise my tummy like grew overnight. not much of a discomfort. just feel very interesting. then started the bloatness. it lasted for around a week. then got use to it.
but now. tummy getting more and more itchy. cant resist scratching. bit of rashes. more on arms.. and my belly button's starting to pop out.
i must say i'm quite lucky as compared to most ladies cause i don't suffer much from this pregnancy though its my first child. no morning sickness, giddyness or any other symptoms mummies usually has. except for the itchiness n leg cramps at night if i stretch my legs too hard. and im still running and jumping around. even now in my 24th week. scared the hell out of my collegues and managers.
anyway, can anyone explain more on the low-lying placenta thing?

Jovyna

a little painful sometime... but just like ant bite lar... its the rashes around it that i can't stand...

norfen

during my 20-week scan, my gynae told me that my placenta was low-lying. But she said not to worry, cuz she will monitor. I'm 32 weeks now, and she said the placenta is somewhere in the middle, and not a hindrance for delivery hence its ok. Furthermore she said the uterus has yet to expand still, and therefore the placenta has quite a distance to travel upwards.
she said its normal for a no. of preggers to have low-lying placentas in the early stages. Cuz most of them will move upwards towards the later stages of their pregnancies. So don't worry too much!

oh, and its a good advise to not tire yourself out so much la.. don't carry heavy things etc...