Bepanthen - Antiseptic Diaper Rash & Nipple Care Cream

Hi

My babysitter got one tube (manufactured by Roche) bought by her friend in Aust and it is effective for nappy rash as well as heat rash. My elder twin gets heat rash easily. I also read very good review of this "antiseptic diaper rash cream" from overseas website.

I managed to get the ointment type manufacture by Bayer without antiseptic and not as good as the one with antiseptic.

Does anyone know where to buy this cream in Singapore....coz the tube that my babysitter has finished by my boys. sigh.... :embarrassed:

Hi

My babysitter got one tube (manufactured by Roche) bought by her friend in Aust and it is effective for nappy rash as well as heat rash. My elder twin gets heat rash easily. I also read very good review of this "antiseptic diaper rash cream" from overseas website.

I managed to get the ointment type manufacture by Bayer without antiseptic and not as good as the one with antiseptic.

Does anyone know where to buy this cream in Singapore....coz the tube that my babysitter has finished by my boys. sigh.... :embarrassed:
Oops...forgot to mentioned someone told me Roche has been bought over by Bayer...therefore there is no more manufacture by Roche... so only manufacture by Bayer, but need to get the antiseptic cream type.

meiteoh

I think I have one tube given to us by the Swiss hospital. We never really needed it so have never opened it. Let me check if it's the same brand. If it is, you can take it off us for free. :)