Beside providing 3 meals and enough sleeps...

S

str@wb3rry's

erm arrogant i wont say so. She so far can do all things actually i have her then i got pregnant too. So during confinement she actually cook all my dish and do the housework. Or maybe like u all say coz work long liao the manners also forget liao. No tell me yes mdm no mdm sometime talk to her she do the thing i say but no reply me lor. I think i was piss becoz she greet my hubby and always ans him when he talk to her, then no greet me and ans me, haha is it me too 'xiao qi'. But actually i told her off that day i post this post now she will ans me when i talk to her. But after awhile i dunno she will goes back the same anot. Somemore now left like 9 mths to her contract end later also ORD mood. I think u all knows rite..

I also think she work with me quite easy coz after dinner she eat she can watch tv liao every nite watch tv now if not read in the room also dunno she read what. Just see her take books but dunno wat book. Also will ur maid get very emo, coz sometime she stay in her room then after that she come out i see her face like cry before. Then i'll ask her she cry issit then she will say no. But the eyes like so watery...But when she cry it not the day i scold her i think she miss the family? Btw when i hired this maid the agency did not and the maid did not tell me she work in arab before. It's only she work with me then i heard from her mention she work in arab before.

chachaleo

yes but this is something i cannot control becos she takes care of them daily. so i must make sure i spent time w my sons as well.

joeichen

I think most of us understand when they say they miss home... but tat cant always b the reason to show "face" lor.
I told my maid if she miss home she can call home but dun always bcoz she miss home n use tis to forget tis or forget tat.
Haiz.... U still lucky lor. At least the min she still do her job not like mine.
She lost her patience wif my boy... she drag my boy like dog... I was so angry!!!

S

str@wb3rry's

Wah joei, if my maid drag my children i sure give her big scolding. Maybe even transfer her. Becoz i feel once they dare to do that i think they will continue to do it. U never explain to her whether if u not happy with her will she like u to drag her like that...

MsKoh1973

my maid joined us in dec, first month she came, she din eat much, cos said not use to ch cooking, every day she eat rice with chilli sauce, i nearly fainted.......

so i told her if she wanted to continue wking for me, eating like tat can't tahan long, if she sick, I will send her back, we seldom cook pork at home ever since we have maid, so I told her, I m her employer, I eat what, if I kind enough to share with her, she must follow what I eat.

Now she more receptive, at most, she keep the seasoning for maggie mee and add it onto whatever food she eat, she also love chiili padi, so we kept alot at home, now she eat more liao.

Last two weeks, becos of her birthday, she loss her soul, cannot focus on her wk, think she kept wondering whether we will celebrate her birthday for her, happen that my grandma just passed away, but in the end, I still buy a cake and few hair bands for her. Then her family keep sms her using my hp, but lucky, only for that day, which is also her pay day, so I told her, is once off special concession given becos of her birthday, if next time like tat I will be angry. She noted.

She also funni, every time she do something wrong, my sis told her off, she always cannot remember, but if I told her off, one time, then she show the worry face whole day and will remember.

chachaleo

erm arrogant i wont say so. She so far can do all things actually i have her then i got pregnant too. So during confinement she actually cook all my dish and do the housework. Or maybe like u all say coz work long liao the manners also forget liao. No tell me yes mdm no mdm sometime talk to her she do the thing i say but no reply me lor. I think i was piss becoz she greet my hubby and always ans him when he talk to her, then no greet me and ans me, haha is it me too 'xiao qi'. But actually i told her off that day i post this post now she will ans me when i talk to her. But after awhile i dunno she will goes back the same anot. Somemore now left like 9 mths to her contract end later also ORD mood. I think u all knows rite..

I also think she work with me quite easy coz after dinner she eat she can watch tv liao every nite watch tv now if not read in the room also dunno she read what. Just see her take books but dunno wat book. Also will ur maid get very emo, coz sometime she stay in her room then after that she come out i see her face like cry before. Then i'll ask her she cry issit then she will say no. But the eyes like so watery...But when she cry it not the day i scold her i think she miss the family? Btw when i hired this maid the agency did not and the maid did not tell me she work in arab before. It's only she work with me then i heard from her mention she work in arab before.
whoa ur maid very gd life leh. i allow my maid to watch tv but she will bring my kids to bed after watching (the housewive's holiday)..cos is a nice show. so still quite automatic n she usually goes to bed after they sleep ard 11 plus cos i dunno y she so long in the room but she's actually lying on the bed w them n listening to her hp-radio. She wakes up ard 7 am nt like last time 5.30-6am cos she smart liao. but is truly tiring so i'm fine as long dun overdo n oso ask her to take a nap w mykids in the afternn if she's tired. Still my maid will still call me mam..urs really very rude leh only greet ur hubby.

S

str@wb3rry's

hi chachaleo coz she got do work so at nite must let her relax abit. If ask her work work work later go bonkers i more trouble haha. But u also very good let her take nap in the noon but i think we understand coz when we look after kids ourselves sometime afternoon also very tired wan take nap i mean can understand they also tired. But i think here our point is hope they dun always show black face when we tell them they are at fault. But i also do realise that my maid around her menses time she more attitute and moody maybe pms...

chachaleo

hi chachaleo coz she got do work so at nite must let her relax abit. If ask her work work work later go bonkers i more trouble haha. But u also very good let her take nap in the noon but i think we understand coz when we look after kids ourselves sometime afternoon also very tired wan take nap i mean can understand they also tired. But i think here our point is hope they dun always show black face when we tell them they are at fault. But i also do realise that my maid around her menses time she more attitute and moody maybe pms...

i tink that would b very diff..it's their character. i hv told my maid abt her showing black face since few mths she join us till nw. up to today, she still cannot 'control' in giving black face. it's very naturally wan so guess is either we bear w it or change new maid.

veronica

So i think even new also the same then i think must see luck liao can get a good one anot. But ur maid so daring to request for hp...so did u get her any. Coz if mine request i sure tell her cannot why she need hp? At home got phone for her to call her family. But i also agree they tend to talk to neighbour sometimes maids from tis area so they get to learn stuffs.

Do you let ur maid bring ur kid down to playground alone coz once i saw this flipino maid was talking on the phone all the time at one corner then the kid i think jus around 4 yrs, he was running everywhere playing by himself. Somehow i think y the maid wasn't worry if the child hurt himself and after that i'm sure the employer will give her a scolding.

:wong29:
I tell you when they started to request for something you are reluctant to give, its soooo difficult to say no especially when you are at their mercy. (she needs to take care of my son alone at times)

Unless you are prepared to see her black face every day or you don't mind changing maids.

These days, maids are very clever and they learn so much from friends, relatives, neighbours here etc.

joeichen

Wah joei, if my maid drag my children i sure give her big scolding. Maybe even transfer her. Becoz i feel once they dare to do that i think they will continue to do it. U never explain to her whether if u not happy with her will she like u to drag her like that...
Ya lor, tats y she was changed...

joeichen

my maid joined us in dec, first month she came, she din eat much, cos said not use to ch cooking, every day she eat rice with chilli sauce, i nearly fainted.......

so i told her if she wanted to continue wking for me, eating like tat can't tahan long, if she sick, I will send her back, we seldom cook pork at home ever since we have maid, so I told her, I m her employer, I eat what, if I kind enough to share with her, she must follow what I eat.

Now she more receptive, at most, she keep the seasoning for maggie mee and add it onto whatever food she eat, she also love chiili padi, so we kept alot at home, now she eat more liao.

Last two weeks, becos of her birthday, she loss her soul, cannot focus on her wk, think she kept wondering whether we will celebrate her birthday for her, happen that my grandma just passed away, but in the end, I still buy a cake and few hair bands for her. Then her family keep sms her using my hp, but lucky, only for that day, which is also her pay day, so I told her, is once off special concession given becos of her birthday, if next time like tat I will be angry. She noted.

She also funni, every time she do something wrong, my sis told her off, she always cannot remember, but if I told her off, one time, then she show the worry face whole day and will remember.
Aiya... some of them r very smart 1.
They knw who pay her n who is the boss so treatment different lor.

joeichen

Same lor.
I let her msg n call her "sis" then the "sis" keep msging my HP to contact her.
I tell her off say tat her "sis" cant do tat coz i'm not her telephone operator lor.
Later things b come better, but ever since she start getting $$$ she change lor.
She slack, eat snake n lost her patience wif my boy lor.
Haiz.... she oso funny lor, she request to go back saying she always make me angry so i told her the agent ask her go back his pl instead of gg hm, but she insist n beg me oso.
She went back less than 1 week she wanted to come back lor.