Best time for baby walking chair

tzlwin12

Hi Mummies,

Would like to know the best time to start use the bb walking chair?
And how much is the average one?

Thanks.

jynnsan

We started walker for my #1 when he is around 7 months.
I might want to start my gal around that period.

LeiaRaine

I checked with my PD on baby walker, he said that it has been proven that walkers will delay a baby ability to walk by around 2 months. Personally I don't like the idea of walkers too..

ZooeyWhite

I recently bought one for my 7 months old little girl. She enjoys it but gets bored in a few minutes.

I don't think there's any harm using one since all of us used one when we were little. Also I think it can actually help develop infants to walk early, I've known 2 nieces of mine already walked as early as 10 months, and most of our relatives walked before 1st birthday.

Just always be attentive to your baby, and never leave him/her alone in the walker.

Mummy to Baby V

I recently bought one for my 7 months old little girl. She enjoys it but gets bored in a few minutes.

I don't think there's any harm using one since all of us used one when we were little. Also I think it can actually help develop infants to walk early, I've known 2 nieces of mine already walked as early as 10 months, and most of our relatives walked before 1st birthday.

Just always be attentive to your baby, and never leave him/her alone in the walker.
Depends though... I've scoliosis (curved spine) and know several others who have it. Of cos, I won't know if using walker caused it.

sweety

Just for sharing...

My gal starts her walker around 4mths+ due to her rapid development. Hence, it all depends on individual baby rather than the age.

However, my gal dun really like to sit in there for more than 5 mins.