Beware!!! Cupcake Dreamy (http://www.cupcake-dreamy.net/index.html)

chuplin

Wah Stonston, u've been loyal fan of Pine Garden huh?
What are your fav flavours?
Any pix of the 3 cakes for my next party's inspiration?

Wah Stonston, you've been loyal fan of Pine Garden huh?
What are your fav flavours?
Any pix of the 3 cakes for my next party's inspiration?

I order from ecreative..not too ex and the design i custom make. though have hiccups on the cake design as they misspell my son name...but they brought it back and remedy it on the same day...thus service still ok. cake taste nice.

Last edited:

jojoki

i like pine garden too.. my dd bday we bought from them. lychee martini n strawberry cream.. veri veri nice. i buy cake slices from them too...

apollo

yes Pine Garden cakes are petty and delicious! we odered from them for ds's 1st bday recently. all our guests compliment on the cake. we ordered 2 tiers, 1st tier strawberry, 2nd triple layer choco, i think triple layer choco is very nice =)

lynnie85

Usually online cake I don't really dare to trust unless it is recommended by alot of ppl...But honestly I still prefer to get from cake shop as one thing for sure is they will give you the quality and I think they won't want to tanish their reputation. I got my bday cake for my 1 yr old son from Pine Garden too! Had Lychee Martini and triple chocolate for it, and remark from my guests were great!

Attachments

chuplin

Wah! Thanks for all the sharing. Next time round, I definitely need to try the strawberry n the triple choco. By the way, is the triple choco very sweet?

Sheryl, does ecreative have a website?

Wah! Thanks for all the sharing. Next time round, I definitely need to try the strawberry n the triple choco. By the way, is the triple choco very sweet?

Hi friend,

Here's the website,
Welcome to Creative Floral & Cake Design

My friend also order from Ecreative...and choose the cake from the online cateloge...and she also say cake nice, and the cake is 90% exactly as shown in the pic. No disappointment...as her guest also say WOW..nice.

And most bakery their 3d cake cost like $300+. but for ecreative is cheaper..depend on your design.

Here are some of my other findlings and friends recommendation to share.

Welcome to Creative Floral & Cake Design
Glad's passion: No 1 shaped
Cupcake Divinity.. Cupcakes fit for divines!: Orders OR Enquiries
Oven Creations: Birthday

Last edited:

lynnie85

The triple choco is not very sweet. just nice as they added some dark choco in it if I didnt rem wrongly from their website. But I did bought a few to try before I went to order the favor =)

chuplin

Wow, thanks Sheryl for all the cake contacts. Taste wise, which one would be your most recommended one? A colleague recently ordered from cake divinity. The cake is very pretty and I must say, very cheap. But taste wise, we don't know cos she didn't try it herself. I don't like cakes that are too sweet.

Lynnie, do u stay near Pine Garden shop? Me quite far, so can't try more flavours as I would like. What other flavours would u recommend?

Wow, thanks Sheryl for all the cake contacts. Taste wise, which one would be your most recommended one? A colleague recently ordered from cake divinity. The cake is very pretty and I must say, very cheap. But taste wise, we dont't know cos she didn't try it herself. I dont't like cakes that are too sweet.

Lynnie, do you stay near Pine Garden shop? Me quite far, so can't try more flavours as I would like. What other flavours would you recommend?
My cake is from ecreative...the sponge cake part is chocolate sponge and the black current in the middle really nice...not too sweet...but the blue fondue part...is very sweet..if u want your cake to look nice in smooth fondue..is will definately be sweet, as its make of sugar icing. but is only the top part.

i never try glad passion...but the review from the site seem good.. the design really very nice from the pic, i wanted to order from them initially, however the baker only take in orders for certain months. As for some others they only make round cakes...not cake in number one shape.

if you are looking for cake that taste nice & not too much on 3D design, perhaps u try pine garden cake, the cake should taste nice with so many good comment, plus i saw some award cert pasted at the shop.

Last edited:

chuplin

Looks like Pine Garden is still the hot favourite... :)
Looking fwd to ordering my next cake from one of you mommies' recommendations :win: